Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Interesting court martial on the horizon, General in the dock.

I have no problem with you or anyone else losing their job if it constitutes gross misconduct and contravenes their terms of employment.

However the implication of your statement that it is up to the potential new employer as to whether they may be employed seems to potentially disqualify them from any future form of employment.

Is it your belief that those convicted of sexual offences should not be given the opportunity of employment in any circumstances?

It's my belief that if you are convicted of sexual assault of a work colleague, that you should be fired.
What the new employer decides is up to them.
Like it is for new employers for any other job applicant.

It's my belief that if you are convicted of sexual assault of a work colleague, that you should be fired.
So no analysis of mitigation, first time offence etc just straight to jail without collecting £200?

Would you as a prospective employer therefore not employ anyone with a conviction for a sexual offence?

If anybody is wondering what MCTC is like these days, check this out.

Basically, our hero won't be able to go on the piss, won't get paid, and will have to do some bullshitty folding and polishing. With remission, he'll probably be out almost before he goes in.

You'll be relieved to hear that he won't be shouted at, beasted, kept on half rations, or made to do PT five times a day while wearing a respirator and carrying a telegraph pole, individual weapon, and LAW90.

I pissed my sides when the 'Staff' squeaked "Room, room shun" at 1:46.