Interesting court martial on the horizon, General in the dock.

Whoops-a-daisy.

I am given to understand (by mates ex-GR9 and CH47) that more than one Carrier Captain used to saunter about the place thinking that they were the next best thing to the Almighty himself.

Looks like this bloke (allegedly) subscribed to that school of thought.

“He says the meetings were totally above board, that he was mentoring them and offering career development, but it has raised concerns."

Rrrrrriiiiight..................................
You can’t do right for doing wrong these days….2 years to push!

A bit thin on so called leaders being court martialed this month

1660215383248.png

1660215439640.png

Not officer related but slightly unusual with a female tom from different regiment than the Cpl, plus the fact I think female service numbers were scrapped for new recruits about 15 years ago.

1660215616432.png

I liked this comment from the article -

"The investigation is trying to get to the bottom of it

As we know rum and baccy are out!
I was wondering round the nippers new school yesterday. There’s four tutors that deal with teenage angst, primarily boys. I asked how many were men thinking that a father figure could be a good idea. We’ll, they’re all women, and I suppose wimmin are less likely to get themselves in the shit with hormonal pubescent teenager girls.

Whoops-a-daisy.

I am given to understand (by mates ex-GR9 and CH47) that more than one Carrier Captain used to saunter about the place thinking that they were the next best thing to the Almighty himself.

Looks like this bloke (allegedly) subscribed to that school of thought.

“He says the meetings were totally above board, that he was mentoring them and offering career development, but it has raised concerns."

Rrrrrriiiiight..................................
ah the personal touch,( no pun intended),would not a weekly open workshop run with the ships education officer been a safer idea

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
ah the personal touch,( no pun intended),would not a weekly open workshop run with the ships education officer been a safer idea
Certainly a chaperone would have been preferable!

You and your sensible ideas. They'll never catch on...

Hell no, but we are used, as a country, to being buggered by England! ;)
You know what they say, ‘you’re only a ‘wrong-un’ if you take it’!

It appears that Captain Russell has his CM delayed
1660889987487.png

I think this one is an LE

1660890043003.png

And some pads & wives have been ******* about in Cyprus

1660890134816.png

Latest Threads