Interesting court martial on the horizon, General in the dock.

I suspect that a) you’re old enough that if a woman said yes you’d probably have a heart attack; b) persistence is not a virtue and c) being told to fûck off is a fairly good combat indicator that your “pass” has crashed and burned.
If she did tell him to do one yes

If she did tell him to do one yes

Later on she was on the dance floor and she felt someone grab and squeeze her bottom and she turned around and saw the defendant smiling at her.

'She told him to f*** off.”

Later on she was on the dance floor and she felt someone grab and squeeze her bottom and she turned around and saw the defendant smiling at her.

'She told him to f*** off.”
I didn't say she hadn't

Another Falklands and booze related CM; another individual with shocking Service Dress (a Coldstreamer no less!).
He's fucked, I'll be surprised if he gets soldier on. Quite why no one in the Mess stepped in I don't know.

Another Falklands and booze related CM; another individual with shocking Service Dress (a Coldstreamer no less!).
No doubt there will be sufficient unimpeachable evidence.

Alternatively, his defence could be that the music was so loud he was relying on hand signals. Once upon a time (swings lamp) she would have just decked him.

No doubt there will be sufficient unimpeachable evidence.

Alternatively, his defence could be that the music was so loud he was relying on hand signals. Once upon a time (swings lamp) she would have just decked him.

The most important information from the article....

"A staggering 12.5 million viewers tuned in to see Vera's death in January 2008 and a waxworks of her was even put up at Madame Tussaud's in Blackpool".

FFS!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
He’s not an officer and has crooked teeth. He also pinched a female arrse, this deserves to lose his career.
Actually he is an officer - albeit a non-commissioned one! ;)

He's fucked, I'll be surprised if he gets soldier on. Quite why no one in the Mess stepped in I don't know.
actually, he isn't...

a two-day hearing at Bulford Military Court, in Wilts, finished with him being cleared of two counts of sexual assault.

actually, he isn't...

a two-day hearing at Bulford Military Court, in Wilts, finished with him being cleared of two counts of sexual assault.

Probably because there were no direct witnesses,

Whose name has been dragged through the mud.
I notice his accuser 'cannot be named'. Perhaps she should be?

I somehow dont think many victims of sexual assault will be keen to report it if their name is splashed all over the press if the bloke is found not guilty.

I somehow dont think many victims of sexual assault will be keen to report it if their name is splashed all over the press if the bloke is found not guilty.
I agree, but the accused should also enjoy the right of anonymity until (or unless) found guilty. Sauce for the goose etc.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
actually, he isn't...

And, because the name of the accused is permitted to be published, he will remain guilty in the eyes of some and this will follow him relentlessly. It is about time that no names until a verdict is announced and if innocent no name at all!

Alamo

LE
And, because the name of the accused is permitted to be published, he will remain guilty in the eyes of some and this will follow him relentlessly. It is about time that no names until a verdict is announced and if innocent no name at all!
How do you achieve that in a public court system?

Yep. And it isn't as if he is Bob Smith or Terry Black.
I don't think I've ever met a duckworth.
And if I ever do, i will think of this incident

Latest Threads