Interesting court martial on the horizon, General in the dock.

Do we know what the RMAS Capt did/didn’t do?
His/Hers was a Plea and Trial Preparation Hearing. So no CM result yet.

No doubt details will emerge in due course, and the Daily Blackshirt will report with glee.

I’m not an habitual reader of the Gruaniad, but was sent this today by a lefty civvy chum who delights in pointing out ‘our’ failings. Is Sean Diamond still serving, one wonders?

Annington were seriously professional and working their specialty. MOD - lambs to the slaughter.

No kidding.
the MoD has been saddled with huge costs for both rent and maintenance, for which it retained responsibility, while largely failing to deliver improvements to the accommodation that were originally promised.

It leases the homes from Annington for about £183m a year, a figure that is set to increase by another £36m following a recent review. Another £140m per year goes towards repairs, maintenance and upgrades.

Amazing really.
I hope Annington fucks the MOD off.
I remember being told what a great deal it was at the time, now apparently it wasn't that great after all.

I remember being told what a great deal it was at the time
It certainly was a great deal for some (on both sides of the fence, allegedly). Not so much for the poor sods residing in the MSA!

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
I hope Annington fucks the MOD off.
I remember being told what a great deal it was at the time, now apparently it wasn't that great after all.
That's exactly what they will do. But fear not, MOD will waste even more money fighting a lost cause.

If I remember correctly they did have a senior ex officer from either the Navy or the RAF on the board at the time or just after the deal but I think hes fucked off now.

You would have to cross refer with the court martial listings.

I'm sure years ago all the details were there before the case (when they list upcoming courtmartial with the crime and name of person) and after (with the crime, sentence and name).
It almost seems as though the MoD are deliberately making it awkward.

Latest Threads