Interesting court martial on the horizon, General in the dock.

FEASG

LE
Things move fast.

Attachments

• 241495601_10225390827984880_6097204721728013701_n.jpg
    241495601_10225390827984880_6097204721728013701_n.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 225
According to the article found guilty and will go to MCTC, but has got soldier on?

I bet that will encourage the recruitment of females.

Shocking.

Shocking.

Not that shocking, the British Army retains nonces on a regular basis.

Then wheels out a senior officer every now and then to say how great the Army is for females.

Then wheels out a senior officer every now and then to say how great the Army is for females.

Doubly shocking.

Retains nonces?

Perhaps my understanding of that word is different to yours? A nonce (I thought) was a kiddy fiddler and not related to this incident?

Retains nonces?

Perhaps my understanding of that word is different to yours? A nonce (I thought) was a kiddy fiddler and not related to this incident?

Nonse is short for nonsense (Normal criminals called sex offences nonsense crimes)

Hang on, what? He has been reduced in rank to SSgt and given a 60 days custodial sentence. How the hell does that work? So he is in military nick as a staffy? My brain hurts......

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Hang on, what? He has been reduced in rank to SSgt and given a 60 days custodial sentence. How the hell does that work? So he is in military nick as a staffy? My brain hurts......
All WOs, SNCOs undergoing detention at MCTC do so as Pte soldiers and return to their rank, as detailed by the court martial, on release.

Retains nonces?

Yup.

There’s far more convicted child sex offenders in the military than you’d expect…

I would expect zero.

You'd expect anyone convicted of a sex crime and sentenced to detention to be given the boot.

Values and standards, moral courage and all that bollocks.

You'd expect anyone convicted of a sex crime and sentenced to detention to be given the boot.

Values and standards, moral courage and all that bollocks.
You mean that they get the boot after gaol time, or are you suggesting after conviction allowed to solider on

You mean that they get the boot after gaol time, or are you suggesting after conviction allowed to solider on

Im not sure how you can read into my post that it should be anything other than being booted out.

Latest Threads