Interesting court martial on the horizon, General in the dock.

Whats FCMH?
1627775564032.png

And I see that the RLC will have an RSM vacancy shortly.
[/QUOTE]

Go on then, what’s occurred?

Won’t have to wait much longer as it’s been listed for trial at the of the month. Strikes me as a massive gap between pre trial hearing and the trial proper. CEA perchance?
Just seen this - I served with him for a good number of years and he was a top bloke to be fair. However if this is true he deserves the shit storm coming his way

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Where is your quote 'gregariously building relationships' from? Must have been beyond gregarious, i.e. being fond of company, to warrant a court martial
His LinkedIn profile.

A Captain at 19? Unlikely, I’d have thought?

If Captain Oliver Farquharson is gen he should be additionally charged for driving a red VW for crying out loud. And in Chippenham too of all places, very working class.

He must have got lost going to Marlborough.

Whats FCMH?
CM = Court Martial
SCC = Service Civilian Court
SAC = Summary Appeal
PTPH = Plea and Trial Preparation Hearing
FCMH = Further Case Management Hearing
PH = Preliminary Hearing

If Captain Oliver Farquharson is gen he should be additionally charged for driving a red VW for crying out loud. And in Chippenham too of all places, very working class.

He must have got lost going to Marlborough.
General Sir Horace Smith-Dorrien was killed in a traffic accident in Chippenham. Mind you, that was 1930.
Is Oliver Farquharson the grandson of the Robin Farquharson I knew as HM Ambassador to Yugoslavia at the time Tito was dying ?

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
General Sir Horace Smith-Dorrien was killed in a traffic accident in Chippenham. Mind you, that was 1930.
Is Oliver Farquharson the grandson of the Robin Farquharson I knew as HM Ambassador to Yugoslavia at the time Tito was dying ?
I expect Horace was trying to get away...

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Always wear a blue coat when fighting the natives....
I'm attached to the column as a transport officer...but I'm an infantry officer....I'm on a battlefield....all the infantry seem to be in trouble...oh look, a horse...

Not exactly Richard Sharpe.

Something fishy about this. I can't recall ranks being usually reported in civilian court cases - especially for motoring offences.
Indeed. Good old ‘control K’ brings up exactly no people with that moniker. Heaven forbid, but could it be a Cadet instructor? Very strange.

Latest Threads