Interesting court martial on the horizon, General in the dock.

Scots Royal Navy sex pest groped three fellow sailors and 'refused' to take no for an answer

This was an interesting CM although the culprit wasn't an officer claiming CEA. Although the headline says sailors it appears from the article that they were Royal Marines from 45 Commando. Even the booties thought she was a danger fcuk. I note she blamed it all on the misogynistic behaviour she had encountered with the Marines.

Still it seems she would be handy in a bar fight.

Scots Royal Navy sex pest groped three fellow sailors and 'refused' to take no for an answer

This was an interesting CM although the culprit wasn't an officer claiming CEA. Although the headline says sailors it appears from the article that they were Royal Marines from 45 Commando. Even the booties thought she was a danger fcuk. I note she blamed it all on the misogynistic behaviour she had encountered with the Marines.

Still it seems she would be handy in a bar fight.
Can you imagine the uproar if a bloke sexually and physically assaulted five women in a single evening and only got?:

As well as Navy dismissal, Mc- Skimmings was ordered to do 120 hours’ unpaid work and 20 rehab days.

Can you imagine the uproar if a bloke sexually and physically assaulted five women in a single evening and only got?:

As well as Navy dismissal, Mc- Skimmings was ordered to do 120 hours’ unpaid work and 20 rehab days.
The Daily Mail ran the story and the vast majority of the comments said the same thing. I am suprised that being a Jockess she didn't give some of the Marines a 'Glasgow kiss' as well.

TamH70

MIA
The Daily Mail ran the story and the vast majority of the comments said the same thing. I am suprised that being a Jockess she didn't give some of the Marines a 'Glasgow kiss' as well.

Nah, she's the sort that looks like she'd knee you in the twig and berries as soon as look at you.

I still would, though. All the nice boys love a sailor, after all...

TamH70

MIA

FEASG

LE

I can't imagine any unit where she didn't have half a pl go through her tell the truth.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I can't imagine any unit where she didn't have half a pl go through her tell the truth.
Then she would be the one doing the complaining!

I too am wondering what's going on, maybe I am missing something, but why would you want to stop someone playing sport if their sick chit didn't prevent them doing so? The only reason I can think of, is to prevent further injury, but surely that should be a discussion between you, the individual concerned and medical/ remedial/ gym staff, rather than a unilateral ban?
My major beef when I was in that position (a while ago) was trying to get someone to tell me what the Sick, Lame & Lazy could actually do, safely during PT. I got fed up with medical in-confidence excuses, I didn't need to know what was wrong with them, or even why they were excused everything less breathing, what could they do for PT while the rest of the Sqn was out being thrashed.
Once, while downgraded following knee surgery, I was barred from running, but could do anything else. The compromise reached was that I could do unit runs on a G10 bike, fine around camp, but not much fun cross country around Rheinsehlen.

Once, while downgraded following knee surgery, I was barred from running, but could do anything else. The compromise reached was that I could do unit runs on a G10 bike, fine around camp, but not much fun cross country around Rheinsehlen.

When i joined one of the (female) recruit instructors was so short and fat she had to ride a bike to keep up with recruits, even when only marching.

TamH70

MIA
From the 19th to the 30th of July

1627773981268.png

1627774013952.png

From the 2nd to the 13th of August

1627774116119.png

1627774156535.png

Someone with their name protected

1627774200213.png

And I see that the RLC will have an RSM vacancy shortly.

Latest Threads