Interesting court martial on the horizon, General in the dock.

Truxx

LE
I’m assuming she wasn’t being supported by a husband at this difficult time.
Pre Brown, a dusky lass of the port operating fraternity on returning from events at the handover of Hong Kong goes ashore (she was part of the det aboard GALLAHAD). on returning to the ship the duty officer, a RM WO2 addresses her (white) companion.

"I see you have tapped off with one of the locals" says he. 2 seconds later he is on the floor with a broken cheekbone and she is wandering up the gang way thinking about a nightcap.

chimera

LE

chimera

LE
Is ACGS not based out of Andover now? Shriv, and Andover are all commutable from his own house down that way. I suspect, like many others, the case will be based on him not serving accompanied at his duty station and either an allegation of living in the mess, unaccompanied at SFA or commuting from own house. A gunner Was recently Col CMd for same thing.
Not when he was doing it. ACGS stayed in London, when the Service Chiefs were pushed out of town. Not defedneding him, but the posting locations are Hohne, London, Shriv, Innsworth, and London, with an AFG Op Tour thrown in. Not sure they are all commutable. So the case presented will be "interesting".

Not when he was doing it. ACGS stayed in London, when the Service Chiefs were pushed out of town. Not defedneding him, but the posting locations are Hohne, London, Shriv, Innsworth, and London, with an AFG Op Tour thrown in. Not sure they are all commutable. So the case presented will be "interesting".
Thats assuming it was him they are focusing on and not his other half.

But court martialling him?
Errr yes he would be the one committing fraud if he was claiming CEA while his wife wasnt living at his posting.

CrazyLegs!

War Hero
I remember arresting two young Airmen at Heathrow Terminal 5 for importation of offensive weapons and they both had extensive rap sheets for service offences which count as criminal convictions. The RAFP SIB wanted them handed over, but the NCA weren't having any of it given their previous. They were both prosecuted and sent down. Their previous records were such that they would have been dismissed from the CS long before but despite service detention the RAF chose to keep them both.
Has anyone ever been sacked from the CS?!

Has anyone ever been sacked from the CS?!
Yes, for all sorts of reasons. It is common for errant CS to offer to resign, but management are under no obligation to accept it. If you assaulted a colleague, you are facing a dismissal for gross misconduct, irrespective of the outcome of a court case.

Alamo

LE
There is a far higher percentage of officers who get CEA than ORs.
As loads of other allowances have been shit canned despite the objections of ORs it's a safe bet their complaints aren't really being heard.
Can you not engage on any subject, any at all, without making it an officers v ORs dick-off?

Can you not engage on any subject, any at all, without making it an officers v ORs dick-off?
He's not an OR - he's a civvy.

Latest Threads