Interesting court martial on the horizon, General in the dock.

Great. I do not see a positive link here to support any argument.
To support a conclusion, may we have some supporting arguments?
Are you drunk? You cant see the bolded bit of the posted that clearly shows a higher percentage of officers get CEA than ORs?

A quick Google check will show that he was Comd 7 Armd Bde in Paderborn 2009 - 2011, then MoD London, then Shrivenham, then ARRC Innsworth, then back to MoD London as ACGS. So the Court Martial will indeed be interesting, as those places are certainly not the usual Bulford/Andover/Warminster triangle.
PB was 20 Armd then. The Iron Fiat

Royal Welsh wasn't he? Did pokey drill in a noddy suit?
He was Royal Welsh, I dont know about an NBC suit, I thought it was just a long beasting.
Of which no one lost their job over.

Truxx

LE
Im going to take a wild guess here and suggest most of those getting CEA on average are going to be getting a better standard of education than those who dont go to bordering school.

It survives because officers fight like **** to retain it.
My 3 children, now into early adulthood, would all beg to differ. And I would tend to agree having been to boarding school myself. As far as I am concerned I left home at 11.

My 3 children, now into early adulthood, would all beg to differ. And I would tend to agree having been to boarding school myself. As far as I am concerned I left home at 11.
Maybe there is a thickie gene that runs in your family.

Probably. One is a senior civil servant in the Trasury, one a nuclear design engineer and the third a mechanical engineer.

Thick as pig shit, all 3 of them.
snigger

Euclid

War Hero
FFS changed my opinion of women in the front line. She headbutted a bloke while still keeping both hands on her drink. And thats to someone on our own side using force of 6/10. Think what she would like in hand to hand combat against the enemy. I see she is RA. Probably loads the guns with 155mm shells on her own.
I’m assuming she wasn’t being supported by a husband at this difficult time.

Stacker1, you have indeed caught me. I can neither search the internet, nor read. That, in one post, has boosted my interest in the Internet.
Try 2 girls 1 cup, its educational.

Latest Threads