Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting court martial on the horizon, General in the dock.

You are taking the piss....aren't you? its THAT rifle, gods greatest creation, the pinnacle of firearms, champion of NI & The Falklands, Cyprus, and half a hundred other hot spots,....... Christ in a birch bark canoe,, how old are you,?
Do not. I repeat do not name it. It's a trap

Erinon

Old-Salt
You are taking the piss....aren't you? its THAT rifle, gods greatest creation, the pinnacle of firearms, champion of NI & The Falklands, Cyprus, and half a hundred other hot spots,....... Christ in a birch bark canoe,, how old are you,?
And that has got to be the bite of the century.

(although you are of course correct on all accounts)

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
PdNSqKS.png

Old enough to know what are wah is :grin:

Truxx

LE
You may do as I definitely had a brown trouser moment, on turning to the right once on Old College Square, and seeing the scantily clad ladies being ushered off, I thought, by an RM Colour Sergeant......I seem to remember that there was a whip round to raise circa £120 for the services of the "pets". At least our intake (SMC 13) did not plaster New College with Pink Panther paw prints and daub "Good-Bye Dave" along the roof. (Dave was CSM Dave Elliot)......
definitely a young ADC, al though it might have been Royal. You know what they are like when totty is involved. If you were in on the whipround then you and I must have been in the same Pl. Or our NZ fireman cast his net Company wide. What capnadge was your Pl Comd?

or are you the Kiwi fireman?

definitely a young ADC, al though it might have been Royal. You know what they are like when totty is involved. If you were in on the whipround then you and I must have been in the same Pl. Or our NZ fireman cast his net Company wide. What capnadge was your Pl Comd?

or are you the Kiwi fireman?
I am not the Kiwi Fireman, now, he was a star! My Pltn Comd was a tall trucky.

Another one today

A Major has today been dismissed from the Army for fraudulently pocketing £2,500 when he claimed his estranged wife and children were living with him in Germany.

Pristone Osabwa, 40, abused his allowances by keeping hold of a service family home despite never having lived there with his wife and three children.

The Major had falsely claimed his family were sharing the home with him while he served with the 20th Armoured Infantry Brigade in Germany.

Dismissed

Still continued claiming even when under investigation ???

Any one ID the medal ribbons

1614355280979.png

Another one today

A Major has today been dismissed from the Army for fraudulently pocketing £2,500 when he claimed his estranged wife and children were living with him in Germany.

Pristone Osabwa, 40, abused his allowances by keeping hold of a service family home despite never having lived there with his wife and three children.

The Major had falsely claimed his family were sharing the home with him while he served with the 20th Armoured Infantry Brigade in Germany.

Dismissed

View attachment 552776
Afghanistan.

Another one today

Dismissed

View attachment 552776

Sad because he is an otherwise good bloke.

My entire platoon only just scraped through, we fcucked up big time on the Sovereigns Parade itself.

Long story involving Penthouse Pets.
Well from where I was standing the Adjutant (RC) didn't seem overly flustered. That was if you did SMC 13?
Although that said he might have lost his composure when they tried to lead him off parade!

The stories of Gulf cadets at Cranwell giving their course mates each a Rolex/Porsche/three week all-in holiday in Mauritius at the end of their course are legion. Except, no one seems to have bothered to keep the Rolex or the Porsche, which does seem a pity.
But, Al Thani did just that on SMC12.
When your dad is a senior bod in OPEC you can do what you want and he did just that -vintage vino, the mandatory Rolex and the knackered Jensen (buggered cylinder head) to the CSM the chaps got an all expenses night in Claridge's with extras!