Interesting Articles on the UK

#1
#2
current current current current.

Have you lived for seventy years with a fruit fixation or just since you gums got soft.

That article is not shocking nor amazingly revealing, It from a fairly middle of the road broadsheet, what is your take on it?
 
#3
Thanks for the spell check! It has been corrected!
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#4
I love the Independent, its the paper we have along with the economist in reception at work. I don't often read it cover to cover (or even page to page :twisted: ), but quite often the front page has me chuckling.


[align=center](P.S. I just read the Larry quote from the seven pillars in your signature....LOL...Pot - Kettle - Black :twisted: )[/align]
 
#5
Trip-Wire doesnt seem to have any opinion on the independant.

- whilst this could be a sophisticated observation on the lack of supported analysis or comment contained within its pages. I suspect tripwire just hasnt read it.

If you have read it, what did you make of the article trip!?
 
#6
Pillager said:
Trip-Wire doesnt seem to have any opinion on the independant.

- whilst this could be a sophisticated observation on the lack of supported analysis or comment contained within its pages. I suspect tripwire just hasnt read it.

If you have read it, what did you make of the article trip!?
What part of NO comment, didn't you understand? :wink:
 
#7
Blair ponders return as Muslims hit out
Bugger, does that mean he is coming back!
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#8
Trip_Wire said:
Pillager said:
Trip-Wire doesnt seem to have any opinion on the independant.

- whilst this could be a sophisticated observation on the lack of supported analysis or comment contained within its pages. I suspect tripwire just hasnt read it.

If you have read it, what did you make of the article trip!?
What part of NO comment, didn't you understand? :wink:
And there was me thinking this was a discussion forum. Oliver North (I hope you're not hiding any dark secrets tripwire!!!), eat you heart out.
 
#9
Oh no...Prescott was "incandescent with rage" at reports that he had been shunted aside.

How very scary. :wink:
 

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
#10
CardinalSin said:
Oh no...Prescott was "incandescent with rage" at reports that he had been shunted aside.

How very scary. :wink:
Means he got red in the face and threatened to shag someone's wife....

( why is it only the half-way decent remotely straight pollies have coronaries? )
 
#11
Did anyone see Prescotts broadcast (once he was allowed to speak) and did anyone else think about the commander of the Vogon spaceship in the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top