Interesting Articles on the UK

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Trip_Wire, Aug 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

2. current current current current.

Have you lived for seventy years with a fruit fixation or just since you gums got soft.

That article is not shocking nor amazingly revealing, It from a fairly middle of the road broadsheet, what is your take on it?

3. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Thanks for the spell check! It has been corrected!

4. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I love the Independent, its the paper we have along with the economist in reception at work. I don't often read it cover to cover (or even page to page :twisted: ), but quite often the front page has me chuckling.

[align=center](P.S. I just read the Larry quote from the seven pillars in your signature....LOL...Pot - Kettle - Black :twisted: )[/align]

5. Trip-Wire doesnt seem to have any opinion on the independant.

- whilst this could be a sophisticated observation on the lack of supported analysis or comment contained within its pages. I suspect tripwire just hasnt read it.

If you have read it, what did you make of the article trip!?

6. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

What part of NO comment, didn't you understand? :wink:

7. Bugger, does that mean he is coming back!

8. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

And there was me thinking this was a discussion forum. Oliver North (I hope you're not hiding any dark secrets tripwire!!!), eat you heart out.

9. Oh no...Prescott was "incandescent with rage" at reports that he had been shunted aside.

How very scary. :wink:

10. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Means he got red in the face and threatened to shag someone's wife....

( why is it only the half-way decent remotely straight pollies have coronaries? )

11. Did anyone see Prescotts broadcast (once he was allowed to speak) and did anyone else think about the commander of the Vogon spaceship in the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.