Interesting Article:

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Lance_Comical, Nov 26, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Most civilisations are based on cowadice. it is easy to civilize by teaching cowardice. You water down the standards which would lead to bravery. You restrain the will. You regulate the appetites, you fence in the horizons. You make a law for every movement. You deny the existence of chaos. You teach even the children to breathe quietly - You tame. I can't remember who wrote that, but it was used in an article I read some years ago called Blair's Britain.

2. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Tinfoil hat time...

3. A highly selective reading of German history between the First and Second World War.

4. Oh wow. Nazi Germany and Britain in 2005 are exactly the same!

Forget the tin foil hat. Wrap yourself, your family and your house entirely in bacofoil.

5. its pants.where do you find this crap?

6. You read like a gimpzoid teenager splashing spit onto the monitor. Don’t you ever have a point beyond giving your fingers some exercise by dancing them randomly over the keyboard? You could type every thing you know on the subject on back of a microscopic postage stamp and still have room leftover for a shopping list. However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last. I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one idea and that was wrong."Do us a all a favour, disconnect from the internet

7. Wow. I'd get down the Sickbay and get something for that temper if I were you. If you like quotes, here's one for you-

"Can't take a joke? Shouldn't have joined then."

8. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Oh it was Bushists who destroyed the Twin Towers on 9/11 and I thought it was MOSSAD in conspiracy with crazed giant killer spindely fish...wibble..WIBBLE!!!