Interesting Article

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Op_Int_and_Spy, May 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I understand that its the ground element that is becoming superfluous. On the BBC we see an unencumbered, all-RAF crew providing Find and Fix functionality, for colleagues from multiple Air Forces; what could be more natural in the Air environment?

With some certainty we can assume that all those shown are of substansive rank, and not merely a more economic subordinate, furnished with acting, unpaid, non-contributory rank for the duration of the tour.
  2. I laughed my Arrse off at the interviews on the BBC news, how fuckin' precious not to allow their surnames to be broadcast; who did they think they were? THEM in a babygro?
  3. No surnames but their photographs splashed all over the paper/internet. Oh and the 'top secret' callsign quoted...:)
  4. And there was me thinking that the Sentinel R1 was being "retired" soon. I wonder where I got that idea from. Oh yeah, the MOD.
  5. Ad Astra, at least on of that crew is Corps and I'm not telling you which one she is!!!!

6. Huh. Typical RAF bringing a stewardess along to provide hot drinks for the men.

Note: :)
  7. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

The Crabs have Men in their ranks??????????
  8. Well........ biological males, at least.