Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting article from the Graun

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
She's not doing the food shopping then?

Mrs F is not going anywhere so that if she does catch it, it will be my fault and she can then say "I told you so" when she said I shouldn't even go to work.

Unfortunately, just the sort of 'I am a victim' twaddle I would expect from The Grauniad. Anyway, where the hell is 'East Asia'? Does he mean China?
It's that bit of the globe that Oceania and Eurasia are fighting.

Has Owen Jones declared this a far right virus yet ?
lManEF46_400x400.jpg

I would disregard that TBH.

Agitprop direct from the Kremlin designed to sow dissent in the UK.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

I am aware.

But it is just the use of statistics.

And probably to date fairly accurate. In early stages of the pandemic the total numbers of deaths from the virus are not significant when measured against all deaths.

The same Guardian that was calling Covid-19 a racist virus this week, if they said the sun was shining I'd have to look outside to check

That's not social distancing

Three Weeks ago: Pelosi, Khan, Left "social distancing" is racist, xenophobic, discrimination

Left Now? Close every business, except RoP. Khan is the biggest little clown in the UK

Potential "speed recovery" tweet: removed - orangemanbad

The same Guardian that was calling Covid-19 a racist virus this week, if they said the sun was shining I'd have to look outside to check

I had a minicab driver, Mohammed, in Enfield today tell me the Coronavirus is made by Jews.

Are you saying Jews are racist, you Nazi bastard?

Not so.

Much as I gag, retch, punch myself in the face and burst in to tears at saying this...... the RT article is broadly correct. And no l don't fancy Putin.

The death rate isn't now, and likely won be, dramatically different from a bad flu year.

It's like Australians refering to the Far East when really it is the near North West.

I have never heard Australians refer to 'the Far East'. It is just 'SE Asia' or just 'Asia'. Mind you, there are Aussies who don't realise that their favourite holiday destination Bali is actually in Indonesia. To me, as an ex-Pom, 'Far East' sounds a bit old fashioned.

Rupert Murdoch isn't a paragon of virtue either but that doesn't stop The Times from being a good newspaper.

The graun does like to preach about companies that tax-dodge, as if they don't.

Latest Threads