Interesting article from the Graun

34 different threads on Covid-19 and you couldn't find even one to put that in?

endure

GCM
The same Guardian that was calling Covid-19 a racist virus this week, if they said the sun was shining I'd have to look outside to check

endure

GCM
Best if you actually read the article first before condemning it. Reconnaissance is never wasted ;-)

Best if you actually read the article first before condemning it. Reconnaissance is never wasted ;-)
They're still a bunch of offshore tax dodging hypocrites

The same Guardian that was calling Covid-19 a racist virus this week, if they said the sun was shining I'd have to look outside to check
Saffer black blokes are all over this.
Apparently white people brought it to Africa.
No mention of Chinese exporting it to Europe in the first place...

endure

GCM
They're still a bunch of offshore tax dodging hypocrites

Rupert Murdoch isn't a paragon of virtue either but that doesn't stop The Times from being a good newspaper.

endure

GCM
Has anybody actually bothered to read the article? It isn't written by a Graun journalist - it's a series of interviews with the various NHS staff who look after Covid sufferers on their way from ambulance to (hopefully) cure.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
An equally interesting one from unherd:

I think you have to be a statistics nerd to fully appreciate it, though. I'm just a bored reader.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Well do something about it man. Get outside and have a nice long walk in....Oh, wait.
I told Mrs F to enjoy both her walks tomorrow.

When she puts the bins out, and when she brings them back in again

I told Mrs F to enjoy both her walks tomorrow.

When she puts the bins out, and when she brings them back in again
You live on the edge, Sir. I did the hoovering today because I wanted to, not because She threatened me in any physical way with a pan.

Latest Threads