Interest poll - T-Shirts and other items....

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Jip Travolta, Oct 27, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Please be honest with your answers - we need an accurate figure! :) If you don't care, please do not vote!
  2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Would there be Moderator's stuff?

Gear stick cover
    Table mats
    Ron Hills
    Baseball cap
    Green Rugby shirt

I do hope so!
  3. I did have a willing source a while back for all of the above and more....deciding on the definitive arrse logo scuttled the idea - albeit temporarily.....

Bad CO - your (up-to-date) thoughts? :)
  4. Mouse mats - we need MOUSE MATS...
  5. Get the merchandise put in soldier mag and e-mail address to you. You could make a killing
  6. Just had a great thought, we need to get some stickers made up and stuck all over the kit. Then every time you are being interviewed by the media you could hold your rifle (for example) next to your face with the arrse logo showing just like they used to do on Ski Sunday with their sponsors on their skis. That should increase are profile.
  7. Got a really good idea to screw the punters. How about making up the shirts with the precious gongs (1-5) embroidered as well? That way we'll all be posting like fury in order to achieve the recognition we deserve. However, and more importantly, whoever is flogging these articles of sartorial elegance, will be making a killing as we all rush to upgrade!
  8. Sounds like a good idea coz they're the only gongs i'll get to see.
  9. me too :(
  10. Summer's coming, get them on sale so's we can buy 'em and make all the Non-ARRSE Numpties dead envious when we flash 'em around - all tasteful, like! 8) 8)
  11. Just the thing for wearing under my greatcoat
  12. Yup! That and nowt else! :lol:
  13. how about knickers with the web site address and logo on?

Sell them in the hives and wives clubs? Maybe get a selection from PVC to crotchless?

Hey its just an idea :twisted:
  14. What with a massive pads wife arrse!!.OH bye the way wrac...STOP SPENDIN MY WAGES..jesus wives, give them an inch and they take the piss :lol: