Interdiction for Santa

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mercurydancer, Dec 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Part 8 orders

I know this happens every year but we must be especially watchful.

The original Red menace is due to take off from a secret base in the Arctic Circle and fly over continental Europe and cross into English airspace between Harltepool and Whitby. NORAD is tracking them.

We need to plan our defences now. RAF Regiment will only be able to fire missiles along the ground and possibly hurt the native badger population. RAF Leeming appears to be wide open. Their aircraft dont appear to be equipped for a sleigh attack and most of thier pilots will be in the Darrowby Arms in Thirsk anyway. Naval interdiction is not possible as they have intercepted a Jamaican ship with 10 tons of cannabis on board and are only acknowledging GCHQ signals as "yeah man"

If the reindeer crashland in Harltepool they will be in kebab meat until Sept 2010.

This is serious. This Santa could be crawling down any chimney to get to your children.

Operation Scrooge is in the planning stages and your views would be appreciated.

2. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Do you honestly think apart from 1 guy to man the barrier and check the "Scramble" answer phone there will be anyone manning RAF Bases after about 11:30 on Christmas eve at the very latest
    I think you'l find the A1 will be chocca with Scooby's all blasting the Battle Of Britain theme tune as they race home :wink:

3. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

the boy syrup

I hear ya

Its only the Tet Offennsive strategy all over again