Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inter-transfer help!!!

Anyone give me a heads up on postings, Pay supps etc for CSS trade in RAF ?

I have submitted my transfer paperwork and just waiting for authority to transfer to come through. I am currently Royal Signals working in the same equivalent trade and any info would be much appreciated.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
You'll find your exercise accomodation will improve somewhat.

You sir, are a disgrace to the corps, even thinking of joining that undisciplined tribe of superannuated pansy's is tantamount to treason, approach the mess steward immediately, and sign out the Webley, its the only way you can regain your honour,......

Last edited:
You sir, are a disgrace to the corps, even thinking of joining that undisciplined tribe of superannuated pansy's is tantamount to treason, approach the mess steward immediately, and sign out the Webley, its the only way you can regain your honor,......

Signals to RAF. Thats a step up.

You sir, are a disgrace to the corps, even thinking of joining that undisciplined tribe of superannuated pansy's is tantamount to treason, approach the mess steward immediately, and sign out the Webley, its the only way you can regain your honor,......

He may be a disgrace, but he can probably spell honour correctly!

Is EW a specific trade now? Ive had Rad Ops, RTGs and Spec Ops as bleeps. My last bleep hated the R Sigs.

mad_collie

Old-Salt
Anyone give me a heads up on postings, Pay supps etc for CSS trade in RAF ?

I have submitted my transfer paperwork and just waiting for authority to transfer to come through. I am currently Royal Signals working in the same equivalent trade and any info would be much appreciated.
By CSS trade, I take it you mean TG4?

Pay Supp 2, postings to every RAF unit and if you're really lucky - Blandford.

Hair braids/beards and calling people by rank now optional.

At the moment you're not allowed to decide whether you can roll up/down your sleeves - what's not to like?

Last edited:

Latest Threads