Inter Services Twenty20 Cricket Tue 28 Jun 11

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by s_connerArmyPR, Mar 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For the fourth year running, Armed Forces cricket will once again be showcased at Lord's, the Home of Cricket on 28 June, with the Royal Navy hoping to retain the title of Inter Services Twenty20 (IST20) champions.

Major General Bill Moore, Chairman of Combined Services Cricket, announcing the launch of the event said: "I am delighted that Marylebone Cricket Club has once again agreed to support this fantastic event. For the players, playing at the Home of Cricket will be one of the highlights of their playing career. But it is also a marvellous day for the supporters and I would encourage people to come along and support their team.

[​IMG]

"Last year's IST20 was a fantastic success, not least for the thrilling cricket, and we are looking forward to another outstanding day. I am also pleased to announce that we will once again be supporting Help for Heroes. We have also teamed up with the Royal British Legion to help celebrate this great charity's 90th anniversary."

Tickets are now on sale for the event. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit the website Welcome to the 2010 Inter Services Twenty20 at Lord's