Intelligent men produce better sperm

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by sniper_bob, Dec 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It might be 'better' but infantry sperm blasts through the other side of the womb. REME sperm acts as glue and mends any broken bits.

2. I still think cpunk will give it "sticky" status.

3. I would be willing to bet that sperm is not fitter/happier/more productive just on the basis of intelligence for if that were so I should have stayed and taken a job in my village.

It seems far more likely that on balance intelligent people make better choices, or have better options to make the right choices, regarding fitness, diet, smoking, drinking etc, the upshot ('scuse the pun) of which is healthier sperm.

It is exactly the same argument as the one that states that the poor are not as healthy as those who are better off. It is not that being well off makes you healthier, it just allows you, on the whole to make better lifestyle choices.

It would be far better if the results of the survey just stated that those who make the better lifestyle choices will have the healthier sperm. At it's most basic level it has nothing to do with Intelligence or wealth!

Sorry if I have burst anyone's (spunk) bubble! :wink:

4. Better than sperm in the tea.

5. Cavalry sperm does the same job but in a much nicer and classier way.

6. You mean with strange trousers and jumpers on?

7. and wearing nattier trousers.

8. Bugger! WW got there first

9. I've heard that the aforementioned "intelligent" sperm sneaks in by the back door, directs the infantry and cavalry sperm to the target, then sidles back out again, denying all knowledge. I couldn't possibly comment..

10. We tend to look at it as 'sperm with style'.

11. The RAF birds say that it tastes the same irrespective of cap badge...

12. Damn, wish i hadn't had the chop, i could have made a fortune as a donor. :D :D

13. Being of a charitable disposition, all my donations have been gratis.

14. Why is the phrase "Green Slime" making me smirk right about now.