INTELLIGENCE REQUIREMENT - Is this forum written in Urdu?

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by g2_loony_bin, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just wanted to check the language this forum is written in because of the multitude of MONGS!!!! that have decided to ask the same B@STARD question about Int Corps recruiting and "What's it like in the Intel Corps?"

...rant over...

Any thoughts?

2. Can I join the "tellygents" corps?

Please go on, I have got a degree in burger flipping!

3. At the end of the day you can read as much promotional recruitment material as you like about the Int Corps but whats written in this material and what happens in reality are often two completely different things so asking serving soldiers what its really like to serve in the Int Corps isn't really that stupid a question in my opinion.

4. Nice one Moody!

5. I think Loony is making the point that we have a f*cking great Stickey at the top of the page for all those recruiting questions and if you can't find that then you shouldn't even consider joining our lot!

We have nothing against people asking questions, just do it in the right place.

6. I can see where your coming from on that one but someone mentioned that the sticky is designed to be free form bulls**t and piss taking and form what i can see there is still a fair amount of it in there.

7. Well it IS only a website and covers a wide range of military aspects, it doesnt claim to be a recruiting reference point. Suggest you try your AFCO or the Int Corps official website

8. Blame our Moderators! (and CRmeansCeilingReached, everythings his fault!)

I agree it's not ideal, Punky, Davros start earning your pennies.

9. so anyway, what is it like in the Intel Copse? n e gud?

10. I have to agree as a discussion forum it would be a bit stupid to use it as a sole point of reference for recruitment information but if used along with other recruitment information and discussion with the local AFCO then it can be helpful, sometimes.

11. They just want to see how many times in one day they can make your head explode. You are rather excitable! :D

12. hey no fair, i wasn't even here! what have i missed?

13. Hey g2 take a chill pill. The poor sod only wants info from the horses mouth, did you believe everything the recruiting guy told you? (maybe you did and thats what made you such a bad-ass).

14. Shouldn't be acting such a cnut then, should he? And you can fcuk off an' all if you're gonna start.

15. Who rattled your cage?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.