INTELLIGENCE REQUIREMENT - Is this forum written in Urdu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
I just wanted to check the language this forum is written in because of the multitude of MONGS!!!! that have decided to ask the same B@STARD question about Int Corps recruiting and "What's it like in the Intel Corps?"

...rant over...

Any thoughts?
 
#3
At the end of the day you can read as much promotional recruitment material as you like about the Int Corps but whats written in this material and what happens in reality are often two completely different things so asking serving soldiers what its really like to serve in the Int Corps isn't really that stupid a question in my opinion.
 
#5
Quincy said:
At the end of the day you can read as much promotional recruitment material as you like about the Int Corps but whats written in this material and what happens in reality are often two completely different things so asking serving soldieres what its really like to serve in the Int Corps isn't really thats tupid a question in my opinion.
I think Loony is making the point that we have a f*cking great Stickey at the top of the page for all those recruiting questions and if you can't find that then you shouldn't even consider joining our lot!

We have nothing against people asking questions, just do it in the right place.
 
#6
I can see where your coming from on that one but someone mentioned that the sticky is designed to be free form bulls**t and piss taking and form what i can see there is still a fair amount of it in there.
 
#7
Quincy said:
I can see where your coming from on that one but someone mentioned that the sticky is designed to be free form bulls**t and urine taking and form what i can see there is still a fair amount of it in there.
Well it IS only a website and covers a wide range of military aspects, it doesnt claim to be a recruiting reference point. Suggest you try your AFCO or the Int Corps official website
 
#8
Blame our Moderators! (and CRmeansCeilingReached, everythings his fault!)

I agree it's not ideal, Punky, Davros start earning your pennies.
 
#10
I have to agree as a discussion forum it would be a bit stupid to use it as a sole point of reference for recruitment information but if used along with other recruitment information and discussion with the local AFCO then it can be helpful, sometimes.
 
#11
g2_loony_bin said:
I just wanted to check the language this forum is written in because of the multitude of MONGS!!!! that have decided to ask the same B@STARD question about Int Corps recruiting and "What's it like in the Intel Corps?"

...rant over...

Any thoughts?
They just want to see how many times in one day they can make your head explode. You are rather excitable! :D
 
#12
Iknowyourname said:
Blame our Moderators! (and CRmeansCeilingReached, everythings his fault!)

I agree it's not ideal, Punky, Davros start earning your pennies.
hey no fair, i wasn't even here! what have i missed?
 
#13
Hey g2 take a chill pill. The poor sod only wants info from the horses mouth, did you believe everything the recruiting guy told you? (maybe you did and thats what made you such a bad-ass).
 
#16
oh Pervychick you are pretty hard from the safety of your keyboard arent you? why not come up to Manc and give it large to my face? and if you're a girl then you shouldn't be talking like that, your mother would be ashamed.
 
#17
Listen mate, you've managed to annoy everyone on here in about 10 minutes flat. Take the advice already given; delete your account and start again. If you want to join the Corps, the thread is at the top of the page.
And stop acting the big man, it's neither hard nor clever, regardless of your definition of 'hard'

Questions?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads


New Posts

Latest Threads

Top