• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Intelligence Reports

Hi I am currently developing my departments "build up board" to Afganistan next year, and in doing so do you know of any good websites Internet or Intranet, for gain useful information (using dii so this may appear in one line.) .....................I am looking for any unclassified Internet (free) reports available on US Intelligence, as well as Pakistani/Afghan/Iranian Local news sites as well, to update weekly on the board.....................Cheers

How did we ever manage with just a newspaper, a couple of copies of Jane's and the brigade majors copy of International Defence Review?

Rodney2q

0+2 to the purists Highlander. CR's a sprog. It's 1+8 nowadays, although I was fortunate enough to lead a 0+16 at one time!
We were all sprogs once - for me it was when Centurion was a Rank not a Tank

Bde Int Sects in NI circa 1975 were something like 1+10, excluding the two RAOC Int Photographers and lazy Clerk

RAOC for those too young to recall stood for Rag And Oil Company @ Royal Army Ordnance Corps - when the RAOC Phots lost their role with the Corps Int and Sy Companies and Sections, I was also selected as one of the first six JNCOs in the Corps to attend the Mandatory Post A2 Phots Course at the Manor in Ashford before posting to a Div Int Sect in Germany as a Phot A2 (but managed to pass that on to a sprog just out of the factory who fell in love with one of the girls on his Phots Course- she of the Bury Me in a Y Shaped Coffin fame) - got tired of photographing 1:50000 maps and blowing them up to 1:25000 for some stupid warm up exercise for Spearpoint, (called Red Gauntlet I think) then having to stick new map sheets together and colour them in with crayons with the other JNCOs. The latter exercise was the first time the RE Taciprint was deployed IIRC.

M

Mr_Tigger

Hi I am currently developing my departments "build up board" to Afganistan next year, and in doing so do you know of any good websites Internet or Intranet, for gain useful information (using dii so this may appear in one line.) .....................I am looking for any unclassified Internet (free) reports available on US Intelligence, as well as Pakistani/Afghan/Iranian Local news sites as well, to update weekly on the board.....................Cheers
Wikileaks.

Latest Threads