Intelligence Corps suitability interview

#1
I have my suitability interview for the intelligence corps coming up soon, and naturally I want to be as prepared as possible, so can anyone give me some advice as to what to expect and what they are looking for?
 
#3
Perevodchik said:
Is it just me, or are the big stickies at the top of the first page of Int Corps threads really obvious?
It's just you. they aren't really obvious, self explanatory or filled with stuff either
 
#5
Why waste your time wading through loads and loads of raw intelligence when you can get someone to do all the legwork for you and just add your signature block at the end.
 

cpunk

LE
Moderator
#6
Fraser said:
Why waste your time wading through loads and loads of raw intelligence when you can get someone to do all the legwork for you and just add your signature block at the end.
You're saying he's passed then?
 
#10
WhitmoreReans said:
I have my suitability interview for the intelligence corps coming up soon, and naturally I want to be as prepared as possible, so can anyone give me some advice as to what to expect and what they are looking for?
One Day (s)he'll be a CRSM!!! :(
 
#13
Dark side....Dim side.....aren't we all supposed to be on the same side nowadays?

:twisted:
 
#14
Chego? said:
Dark side....Dim side.....aren't we all supposed to be on the same side nowadays?

:twisted:
now that just proves that you aren't in the Corps!
 
#18
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Perevodchik said:
Not as a darksider obviously.
they haven't whinged enough to be considered for the dark side :)
Phuq me! Hello again mate, doesn't post jack for ages then comes out of retirement to start a Dark v Dim war. Well phuqin crack on bud, I'm up for it and I've got me mates with me!

That was an official BITE!
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top