INTELLIGENCE CORPS SPORTS

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Next_to_the_Tank, Jan 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. G2LB has come up with a suggestion that we run a thread for Corps sports results. It seems like a fine idea - so any sports reps/players/spectators out there who might care to post the scores plus post match comment should crack on (on this thread or their own as you wish).

The more restrained (or least offensive) stuff will be nicked by me to put on the Corps Intranet site. In the meantime I will bug the sports reps to produce more information for the Intranet site such as fixtures lists and results, and possibly the odd photo.

NTTT

PS. Don't forget to corner your bosses in the bar over sports colours for 2007. And ICA do fund Corps sports strips so ask the Corps Sec about grants etc.

2. Will we see the establishment of an Intelligence Corps Dwarf Tossing Team in 2007? I have heard a rumour that Dwarf Tossing will be on the programme of events for this year's Corps Day.

3. Former RSMs up to the podium?

4. Good idea.. I'll stickify it.

5. That sounds rude; did you disable your web cam whilst you were in the stickification process?

6. Any news on the Army Navy tickets and when they're on sale yet? :thumright:

7. Whatever happened to Int Corps Skiing?

8. waaaaaaaaaaaaaah

9. G2 - Check the Army Rugby Union Web Site for news on Army V Navy tickets.

Although it is better if you buy them through Corps Reps as by doing so the Corps Rugby team will get a cut.

I'm out of the loop at the moment on tour, but PM me if you need more details.

ATB

TRSS

10. G2 - Check the Army Rugby Union Web Site for news on Army V Navy tickets.

Although it is better if you buy them through Corps Reps as by doing so the Corps Rugby team will get a cut.

I'm out of the loop at the moment on tour, but PM me if you need more details.

ATB

TRSS

11. Sports in the Int Corps, I assume you play Star Trek Quiz Night.

12. No...we do tank recognition nights actually.

13. Clearly bitter about losing against the Corps in one of the said nights! :shakefist:

14. No Star Wars. Trek is so uncivilised..............................