INTELLIGENCE CORPS SPORTS

G2LB has come up with a suggestion that we run a thread for Corps sports results. It seems like a fine idea - so any sports reps/players/spectators out there who might care to post the scores plus post match comment should crack on (on this thread or their own as you wish).

The more restrained (or least offensive) stuff will be nicked by me to put on the Corps Intranet site. In the meantime I will bug the sports reps to produce more information for the Intranet site such as fixtures lists and results, and possibly the odd photo.

NTTT

PS. Don't forget to corner your bosses in the bar over sports colours for 2007. And ICA do fund Corps sports strips so ask the Corps Sec about grants etc.

Will we see the establishment of an Intelligence Corps Dwarf Tossing Team in 2007? I have heard a rumour that Dwarf Tossing will be on the programme of events for this year's Corps Day.

Fraser said:
Will we see the establishment of an Intelligence Corps Dwarf Tossing Team in 2007? I have heard a rumour that Dwarf Tossing will be on the programme of events for this year's Corps Day.
Former RSMs up to the podium?

Good idea.. I'll stickify it.

Any news on the Army Navy tickets and when they're on sale yet? :thumright:

Whatever happened to Int Corps Skiing?

G2 - Check the Army Rugby Union Web Site for news on Army V Navy tickets.

Although it is better if you buy them through Corps Reps as by doing so the Corps Rugby team will get a cut.

I'm out of the loop at the moment on tour, but PM me if you need more details.

ATB

TRSS

G2 - Check the Army Rugby Union Web Site for news on Army V Navy tickets.

Although it is better if you buy them through Corps Reps as by doing so the Corps Rugby team will get a cut.

I'm out of the loop at the moment on tour, but PM me if you need more details.

ATB

TRSS

ok

nato_tato said:
Sports in the Int Corps, I assume you play Star Trek Quiz Night.
Clearly bitter about losing against the Corps in one of the said nights! :shakefist:

nato_tato said:
No Star Wars. Trek is so uncivilised..............................

252_me said:
nato_tato said:
No Star Wars. Trek is so uncivilised..............................
Hey! Han Solo shot first, FACT!

That's why I prefer lightsabres, a more elegant weapon......................

Dags_is_innocent said:
Next_to_the_Tank is an inspiration and should not suffer the abuse of you fools...
Explain. I seem to remember you having a dig at NTTT not that long ago. Still what do you expect from someone who has a picture of the prancing pony.......

We seem to have lost the theme of this thread. INT CORPS SPORT.

We have alot of talented lads and lasses in the Corps, to whom we should be giving encoragment. Did you know we have the Army Women's snowboarding champion in the Corps and I am sure that there are more. In the past we have had boxers, rowers, athletes and those who excel in team sports. I myself had an inspiring football career in the Corps cut short due to injury (and lack of talent).

Lets keep this thread serious if we want to promote sport in the Corps and assist those who excel at any given discipline, and keep those in the Corps (who are sport biffs) informed of their success.