Intelligence Corps Selection

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by yorksboy, Oct 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi im going to the intelligence corps selection and was wodnering what clothing i need to take because the information i got from my local careers office didnt say. Except i need a suit for the interview.

Any help plz

Thanks alot

2. Suit, shirt, tie and no sports kit needed so I have been told.

3. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

It's a job interview, so dress accordingly. All the information you are going to get is in the thread entitled 'Intelligence Corps Selection - the Official Answer' in the 'stickies' area above.

4. Apologies firstly for deviating from the subject slightly.

Mods - can the TA Int Corps selection post ( http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=43991.html ) be updated to show the requirement for TA to now do the the technical selection weekend and a brief outline of what is involved?

5. And also some mention of 5 might be handy.

6. Yes thank you for your replys i know i need to take a suit for the inerview
    thanks for the help

7. Well only if you must. :wink:

8. Yes, you're right. Wait, i'll do it... ready..... wait for it......... 5. There, mentioned it.

9. Yorksboy, don't forget to wear the suit not just take it with you !

10. Or do what one lad did at ADSC this month. He left it on the train.

11. Do i need to go down there in the suit?????? i thought the suit was need only for the last day for the interview????

12. That may be so Yorksboy. However, just think of the impression you will give when you pitch up dressed in a smart suit rather than a pair of tatty old jeans and t-shirt with expletives written all over it.

Remember the old adage - First impressions count!

13. Totally agree. I recently had to interview half a dozen kids (I say kids, but they only three years younger than me) for an engineering apprenticeship at my firm.

Seven applicants, one space; I knew the second I walked in the door one of the two wearing a suit would get my vote and my colleagues all said the same once the day was over.

14. There you go Yorksboy, clear direction if ever you needed it.

Don't expect that much direction once you are in however!!!