Intel hopeful

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by PotentialIntelBro, Aug 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Aup lads.
    I've been reading through the various stickies and admiring your corps from afar but my curiosity has not been sated.
    I've been to the AFCO as has been alluded to many times on here but they didn't have anything useful or substantial.
    Anyway, I want to be a part of the corps and with a grade A at preADSC I think I'm pretty amazing - a good candidate at least. Any help you can give me to improve my chances would be great. I can't wait to wear the beret. Yes!
  2. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

I think that I shall just pull up a chair, open a beer and start on the popcorn.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Pardon, I dont follow? Is that some sort of code
  4. Ignore him, I think you're awesomely great.
  5. I admired the Int Corps from afar in my army career too. I found it was the best way of doing it.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. cheers buddy. Appreciated
  7. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

No no really. You're just like, you know, like uhmazing. Awesome in fact, dude. You rock!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. You haven't read anything have you? Certainly not learned from anything you've read. But as a sock puppet, you wouldn't would you!
  9. HHH

HHH LE

10. I haven't received a single piece of useful information as yet. I assume that you're all too old and past it now to have any real time intel on what the corps does or how it goes about its business. Save your bitching for the post office queue
  11. ImageUploadedByARRSE1344886137.492374.jpg

Da do, da do!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. The Corps Wah! season has got off to a flying start this year...

13. Good advert for the corps this is..
  14. ImageUploadedByARRSE1344886752.251605.jpg

We like clever people.