Intel hopeful

Aup lads.
I've been reading through the various stickies and admiring your corps from afar but my curiosity has not been sated.
I've been to the AFCO as has been alluded to many times on here but they didn't have anything useful or substantial.
Anyway, I want to be a part of the corps and with a grade A at preADSC I think I'm pretty amazing - a good candidate at least. Any help you can give me to improve my chances would be great. I can't wait to wear the beret. Yes!

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
I think that I shall just pull up a chair, open a beer and start on the popcorn.

Forastero

LE
No no really. You're just like, you know, like uhmazing. Awesome in fact, dude. You rock!

Aup lads.
I've been reading through the various stickies and admiring your corps from afar but my curiosity has not been sated.
I've been to the AFCO as has been alluded to many times on here but they didn't have anything useful or substantial.
Anyway, I want to be a part of the corps and with a grade A at preADSC I think I'm pretty amazing - a good candidate at least. Any help you can give me to improve my chances would be great. I can't wait to wear the beret. Yes!
You haven't read anything have you? Certainly not learned from anything you've read. But as a sock puppet, you wouldn't would you!

Aup lads.

You haven't read anything have you? Certainly not learned from anything you've read. But as a sock puppet, you wouldn't would you!
I haven't received a single piece of useful information as yet. I assume that you're all too old and past it now to have any real time intel on what the corps does or how it goes about its business. Save your bitching for the post office queue

The Corps Wah! season has got off to a flying start this year...

Rodney2q

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Good advert for the corps this is..
Just a quick bit of advice, matey,
1) They don't like being called Intel (yank word), use Int Corps or the Corps.
2) You may think you're amazing (and your mum might too), but you have to get through the Int Corps interviews yet and they might not be quite so appreciative of you.
3) Don't come on here with the negative vibes, you never know which of the posters that you are slagging could be the one interviewing you or you'll bump into during your career.

I haven't received a single piece of useful information as yet. I assume that you're all too old and past it now to have any real time intel on what the corps does or how it goes about its business. Save your bitching for the post office queue

Ok then, one single piece of useful information -for f's sake, stop saying 'intel'. Surprised no one told you that yet. You are clearly a born survivor.

I was watching a TT documentary the other week and apparently they release a rider every ten seconds for safety reasons more than anything else. I can draw parallels with ARRSE, there's a pound somewhere that releases a mong onto the site about every 8 hours and usually follows the same format. I want to be this, I want to be that, I'm great, stop it you're all really nasty, you lot are a disgrace to your uniform, blah, blah, blah, snore. Usually in less than six posts too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lifesaver Lonely Hearts 51
Ord_Sgt The Intelligence Cell 0
Davros_the_Dalek Int Corps 9