Discussion in 'Officers' started by barbarasson, Feb 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone have a powerpoint, or access to a different electronic resource for a lesson on integrity? I cannot find my copy of Serve To Lead (ironically I think someone has nicked it) and need to put something together by CoP on Friday.

Cheers in advance.

ps. This was a fastball.
  2. I hope this isn't for a presentation at Larkhill at the weekend....

3. Yeah I nicked it Barbar, I sold it for a Fiver and 20 Lambert. :roll:
  4. What's integrity?
  5. msr

msr LE

6. Wah! ;)

"Inegrity is the act of admitting that you have done something wrong, when you know that that you have been caught doing it, but have not yet been accused."
  7. Somebody help him please, he wants to copy a presentation on integrity :eek:
  8. Try this. Page 19, although there are other bits and bobs about it through out the document.

Clickety click.

Hope this helps

Edited to conform to normal spelling conventions
  9. As an aside to this, a fellow officer of mine found out from an aquiantance that several soldiers were taking drugs in a different unit and being supplied by one of their NCOs. He reported it up the CoC and action was taken. Now the interesting thing is we had 2 different reactions from various other officers, yes he should have reported it and did the right thing(from the younger subbies), some said nah leave it alone its not that important if it becomes a problem the unit will deal with it (older crustier subbies).

I know what the DS answer is (report it) but what do people think?
  10. I think drugs are bad...mmmmmkay
  11. I like to stop people half way through telling me things like this with,

'If you continue, I will have to report the matter and cite you as my source.'

Then it's their call to blab or not, not mine
  12. For 'older crustier subbies' read 'sh1t subbies who clearly failed to understand much of what they were taught at RMAS and don't deserve the privilege of a Commission'. They clearly don't 'get it' - well done your friend.
  13. Thanks for links and modicum of entertainment!
  14. A good explanation of what is integrity:

Integrity is what you are when no one is looking
  15. I always thought that “Integrity” was a gunship used by the Union, during the American Civil War