Integrity

Does anyone have a powerpoint, or access to a different electronic resource for a lesson on integrity? I cannot find my copy of Serve To Lead (ironically I think someone has nicked it) and need to put something together by CoP on Friday.

Cheers in advance.

ps. This was a fastball.

I hope this isn't for a presentation at Larkhill at the weekend....

*yawn*

Yeah I nicked it Barbar, I sold it for a Fiver and 20 Lambert. :roll:

Wah! ;)

"Inegrity is the act of admitting that you have done something wrong, when you know that that you have been caught doing it, but have not yet been accused."

As an aside to this, a fellow officer of mine found out from an aquiantance that several soldiers were taking drugs in a different unit and being supplied by one of their NCOs. He reported it up the CoC and action was taken. Now the interesting thing is we had 2 different reactions from various other officers, yes he should have reported it and did the right thing(from the younger subbies), some said nah leave it alone its not that important if it becomes a problem the unit will deal with it (older crustier subbies).

I know what the DS answer is (report it) but what do people think?

orificecadet said:
As an aside to this, a fellow officer of mine found out from an aquiantance that several soldiers were taking drugs in a different unit and being supplied by one of their NCOs. He reported it up the CoC and action was taken. Now the interesting thing is we had 2 different reactions from various other officers, yes he should have reported it and did the right thing(from the younger subbies), some said nah leave it alone its not that important if it becomes a problem the unit will deal with it (older crustier subbies).

I like to stop people half way through telling me things like this with,

'If you continue, I will have to report the matter and cite you as my source.'

Then it's their call to blab or not, not mine

orificecadet said:
...some said nah leave it alone its not that important if it becomes a problem the unit will deal with it (older crustier subbies).

For 'older crustier subbies' read 'sh1t subbies who clearly failed to understand much of what they were taught at RMAS and don't deserve the privilege of a Commission'. They clearly don't 'get it' - well done your friend.

A good explanation of what is integrity:

Integrity is what you are when no one is looking

Airfix said:
I like to stop people half way through telling me things like this with,

'If you continue, I will have to report the matter and cite you as my source.'

Then it's their call to blab or not, not mine
I've read a few of your posts and you're a bit of a tool. Glad you're not one of my muckers or in my CoC.

orificecadet said:

My bold. WTF? (unless and LE).

This may be a good question for Gordon at the next PMQs????? :twisted:

HVM_Boy said:
Wah! ;)

"Inegrity is the act of admitting that you have done something wrong, when you know that that you have been caught doing it, but have not yet been accused."
Sadly there are far too many people in the armed services that believe that to be true...I would shoot every man/woman jack/jill of them and then go through their pockets...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yokel The Intelligence Cell 27
edd1989 The Intelligence Cell 38
Provost The NAAFI Bar 49