Intake for Girls.

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by DeeBee, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey Guys,

I was just wandering, as i think there are less girls than boys that apply for the army. (correct me if wrong)

Will that mean that intakes for girls are mostly few and far between compared to intakes for guys?

As in, because there are less girls applying, does it take longer to fill spaces for basic, meaning I would have to wait longer?

I've had a look to see if anything similar has been posted before, but can't find anything. :?

2. Your gender is irrelevant: you will be processed and trained in accordance with the training plot and called forward when required. If you're the only female in your intake, so be it...

...you'll certainly be jolly popular.

3. Spiderpig, Spiderpig, Does whatever a spiderpig does

Okay, Thankyou Proximo.

4. Bootiful,

I saw you had posted this earlier in another thread. I assumed it was only 9-5?

5. No love the websites' run 24 hours a day 7 days a week. :roll:

6. open all hours

7. DeeDee - if they are not helpful - let me know.

8. Not that anybody probably cares, but i asked and he said basically yes.

Don't worry snail, he was helpful.

9. LOOL Just spoke to one of those online guys, nice bloke actually, he was a WO2. But i'll give you one guess what hes response was?

Thats right speak to your careers advisor...

doh!

10. Helpful? As in sex chatline what are you wearing helpful?

11. What did you ask, Ondy?

12. Man i could respond with some daft things to that, but i'll resist. *sigh*

I asked him some stuff about the SEAE, not much on girl intake talk im afraid. Anyway i dont wanna hijack your thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.