Intake cancelled but wanting pay

sittingstress

Old-Salt
Just read all of this and I am calling WIND UP.

My reason; the OP's username is a joining up of 2 of the main characters names Jim LAHEY and RANDY from the Canadian TV series Trailer Park Boys. It is a niche show which is years old and pretty much unknown to yoofs who are just starting their army career.

I think it is one of the funniest things I have ever seen on the box, it is a bit marmite though. If you are bored sitting at home and have exhausted your wanking fodder for the day then you could do worse than having a look at it. Netflix have got all episodes and the film.

Apologies if this bores the tits off anyone.

RandyLahey

Swinger
Haven’t you got some offs to f*ck there bud?

Not a wind up. 25 nearly 26 in Aug so I’ve watched all of trailer park boys. Gone infantry this late because I spent most of my adolescence working jobs like retail and pubs etc just wasting my years partying.

Now this is where you definitely might think I’m a wind up but I wanted to join forces when I watched that SAS show with Ant Middleton and co. I liked the mind state they had and how they talked about resilience and mental robustness and thought some mental forces career could be for me. Was overweight and depressed at the time playing ps4 until 3 in the morning and hoarding more sugary snacks from shop shelves than you see happening at the moment. Packed all that in started working construction and fitness and got my 5k time down from sub 27min to 18:20. Went PRAC and won the steeplechase just for banter.

You can decide if this is a wind up or not but when I get my cherry berry I’ll be sure to drop by this thread to call you all crap-hats.

Not a wind up. 25 nearly 26 in Aug so I’ve watched all of trailer park boys. Gone infantry this late because I spent most of my adolescence working jobs like retail and pubs etc just wasting my years partying.

Now this is where you definitely might think I’m a wind up but I wanted to join forces when I watched that SAS show with Ant Middleton and co. I liked the mind state they had and how they talked about resilience and mental robustness and thought some mental forces career could be for me. Was overweight and depressed at the time playing ps4 until 3 in the morning and hoarding more sugary snacks from shop shelves than you see happening at the moment. Packed all that in started working construction and fitness and got my 5k time down from sub 27min to 18:20. Went PRAC and won the steeplechase just for banter.

You can decide if this is a wind up or not but when I get my cherry berry I’ll be sure to drop by this thread to call you all crap-hats.
Yep, wind up.

Crap hats? Nice to see someone who hasn't spent a day in uniform knows the right words to pick to wind some people up, almost like he's a sock.....using Gretzky's quote was a nice touch l might add....

No badge, no work. Any agency turn up here without a badge get shown the door.
Funnily enough, from a security team of no more than a dozen, suddenly we've become inundated with SO. All the entrances are covered, roving patrols etc. Yet only a couple of months ago when I did the ticket there was more work than bodies. They haven't suddenly come out of retirement............

Funnily enough, from a security team of no more than a dozen, suddenly we've become inundated with SO. All the entrances are covered, roving patrols etc. Yet only a couple of months ago when I did the ticket there was more work than bodies. They haven't suddenly come out of retirement............
Well every doorlad in the country has no work, so are available.
We have had no trouble getting cover.

Well every doorlad in the country has no work, so are available.
We have had no trouble getting cover.
Girl directing old dears down our way is a London-based CP, but given the choice of EXCEL or Cornwall came down here.....

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Would Tescos really pay significantly less than basic training. Also you’re saying building work has stopped in truth wouldn’t you be out of a job anyway. You said it was the money you needed, are you sure it’s not a pride thing.
It's about £8.40 an hour gross. I just vol'd to work weekends at my local Tesco to help out, as I use to be the store administrator. If they take me, my £8.40 will be subject to both NI contributions and 40% tax, so no, I'm not doing it for the money!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
It's about £8.40 an hour gross. I just vol'd to work weekends at my local Tesco to help out, as I use to be the store administrator. If they take me, my £8.40 will be subject to both NI contributions and 40% tax, so no, I'm not doing it for the money!
It's so you can do your shopping before the MotP get in and raid the place, isn't it?

Aldi's on-line application contains 21 psychometric questions. I'd really love to meet someone who writes that bollocks in a dark alley one night. They are complete and utter bullsh!t.

Latest Threads