• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Int Corps Watch

Well a bargain by anyone's standards. Who else is remortgaging their house to buy this one-off, specially-commissioned article? And remember not to tell anyone the price outside of you , me, the wife and any other english-speaking person!!

Edited for Hyphens!!!

INFOSEC is not a strong point for some. There was a copy of the flyer lying around in the crew room recently.

Clearly too good a bargain for some to ignore.

I prefer to stick with my Hamilton from Supply Sqn

Is this what we have become? People doing bone jobs in vain attempts to creep up those grading boards? Mind you if you're single, have just received your Op Bonus and can get it tax free. More importantly can you fix the Corps watch strap to it? :wink:

Jesus

They couldn't bring them out when credit was like getting water from a tap could they? Oh no, they had to wait until the largest credit shut down since WWII.

If I had wanted one (and to hell with PERSEC when shiny things are involved) Mrs B_A pointed out that I would have to choose between Florida for the entire family in December, or a watch I don't actually need!

Could be a Divorce Party come December 09! :x

ashford_old_school said:
Well a bargain by anyone's standards. Who else is remortgaging their house to buy this one-off, specially-commissioned article? And remember not to tell anyone the price outside of you , me, the wife and any other english-speaking person!!

Edited for Hyphens!!!
Intriguing ! Pray tell us more.

From what you have alluded is there an addition to the beer mats, socks and teddy bears on the horizon that will appear on e-bay in the near future ?

ashford_old_school said:

Edited for Hyphens!!!
(cynical hat on) this I must see, does it come in JNCO, WO and Officer versions?

Invicta said:
ashford_old_school said:

Edited for Hyphens!!!
(cynical hat on) this I must see, does it come in JNCO, WO and Officer versions?
Or will it be an 'optional' item of dress for officers and WO's, like the new cypress green jumper, as seen in the new R&L.... :D

Invicta said:
Invicta said:
ashford_old_school said:

Edited for Hyphens!!!
Or will it be an 'optional' item of dress for officers and WO's, like the new cypress green jumper, as seen in the new R&L.... :D
It will be an 'optional' item of dress for those who would rather buy a watch than a car.

theblindking said:
Invicta said:
Invicta said:
ashford_old_school said:

Edited for Hyphens!!!
It will be an 'optional' item of dress for those who would rather buy a watch than a car.
Well it is eco-friendly, isn't subject to road tax and might actually gain in value (if it wasn't for the pretty badge on the face)... :roll:

Op_Int_and_Spy said:
Is this what we have become? People doing bone jobs in vain attempts to creep up those grading boards? Mind you if you're single, have just received your Op Bonus and can get it tax free. More importantly can you fix the Corps watch strap to it? :wink:
i think you are supposed to tie it on using an Int Corps sock :(

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Op_Int_and_Spy said:
i think you are supposed to tie it on using an Int Corps sock :(
Wow-the 101 uses for an Int Corps sock list grows-only 98 to go

101. Footwear
100. Wnak sock
99. Watch strap
98-1 TBC

I will immediately flog my Rolexes, Omegas and Breitlings to buy one of these "must -have" watches!! Does it have an Int Corps strap? I can't wait - oh is it available to ex - Int Corps or only lucky serving personnel? Sorry if I sound so excited!

Latest Threads