Int Corps Watch

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by ashford_old_school, Mar 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well a bargain by anyone's standards. Who else is remortgaging their house to buy this one-off, specially-commissioned article? And remember not to tell anyone the price outside of you , me, the wife and any other english-speaking person!!

Edited for Hyphens!!!

2. INFOSEC is not a strong point for some. There was a copy of the flyer lying around in the crew room recently.

Clearly too good a bargain for some to ignore.

I prefer to stick with my Hamilton from Supply Sqn

3. Is this what we have become? People doing bone jobs in vain attempts to creep up those grading boards? Mind you if you're single, have just received your Op Bonus and can get it tax free. More importantly can you fix the Corps watch strap to it? :wink:

4. Jesus

They couldn't bring them out when credit was like getting water from a tap could they? Oh no, they had to wait until the largest credit shut down since WWII.

If I had wanted one (and to hell with PERSEC when shiny things are involved) Mrs B_A pointed out that I would have to choose between Florida for the entire family in December, or a watch I don't actually need!

Could be a Divorce Party come December 09! :x

5. Intriguing ! Pray tell us more.

From what you have alluded is there an addition to the beer mats, socks and teddy bears on the horizon that will appear on e-bay in the near future ?

6. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Rolex only way Forward

7. (cynical hat on) this I must see, does it come in JNCO, WO and Officer versions?

8. Or will it be an 'optional' item of dress for officers and WO's, like the new cypress green jumper, as seen in the new R&L.... :D

9. It will be an 'optional' item of dress for those who would rather buy a watch than a car.

10. You can get a special watch for HUMINTers, but it only tells Big Time.

11. Would the face on a Huminter's watch be "North" ?

North...face......did you see what I did there?

It's all right, there's my taxi..............

12. Well it is eco-friendly, isn't subject to road tax and might actually gain in value (if it wasn't for the pretty badge on the face)... :roll:

13. I've heard that Mickey Mouse has got a Op MI watch :D :D :D

14. So as an outsider I'd be interested to know what make of watch / style was proffered?