INT Corps V MG platoon

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by theblindking, Oct 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm laughing at the second gun behind him!!!

and the lack of cam, and the beret...

• Like Like x 1
  2. I don't understand why you find it funny?

The TA are a bunch of highly motivated, professional individuals, with the same skills and abilities as their fulltime counterparts.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's certainly a response to the "no scrim and sniper tape on the helmet" issue.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ooohhh, cutting.

5. I no, I am wun.

6. Schoolboy error.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Are 3 & 5 MI having to shout 'bang' now on exercises due to a lack of training ammunition?

8. Shout bang on exercises? We have to mime map marking on imaginary talc.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Did you type that with a straight face?

10. Of course! Everyone knows how much respect I have for my part-time brethren.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Not to mention how much respect we have for you...

• Like Like x 1
  12. We can provide map marking simulation exercises in VBS2, with realistic Lumnocolour and Chinagraph pencil options available.

MG Pln? Harrumph!!

In my day the whole Int Pln had Roadsters not GPMG , apart from one miscreant who tried to sneak in with a GT*

* The alloys gave it away as a mean V8 wolf in sheep's clothing

13. You might smirk, but I have 300 blokes from the thickest tree in the forest* currently trying to write sans ruler.

*Infantree

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sub - To be fair it's not that bad and the permanent staff do a marvellous job (before the SPSI issues a fatwah against all visually impaired monarchs). Being Larndan it's all about the Superbikes, one of my section did attempt to turn up to a drill night on a MOTO GP race replica but in honour of Marco Simoncelli we let him off with a stern talking to.

Bravo - why don't you get your boys to teach us how to be trees and we'll teach them how to write?