Int Corps Units?

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Shenda, Feb 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone give me a list of these?
  2. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Oh, thank you, that has finally brightened a previously gloomy Monday.

3. I am glad sum1 else can see the humour in this.... i was just discussing with my father the list of endless wah' questions up on here! Glad to be of service.. :)
  4. Tell him he can stop breeding now.
  5. Shenda,

There's no point. The numbers keep changing. All part of the cunning deception plan.
  6. Is that fully established Units or did you want to include those that have yet to recieve formal establishment approval?
  7. Shut up cunt.
  8. 9 months of silence and you come back with that?!? have you been in a coma?

welcome back mucker :)
  9. Yes it took him all of 9 months to build his new homepage

PS: CR has anyone asked you why you are still a Staffy, in the past few weeks?
    At a doctrinal level Colonel Justin St John De La Cour de la Robotchef BEM, EFP (A*), BA (Cantab) cites 63 defininig principles of COIN operations, in his seminal thesis:

-New TRFs
    -Fanatical loyalty to the librarian
    -32 Flavors
    -lovely red uniforms
  10. you forgot the comfy chair :)
  11. As much as I would love to claim ownership of the site detailed above, alas, I cannot.

I can however, very much confirm, that you are a cunt. And that blog you have attached to your profile is a cunting site for cunts.

Good night, much love!
  12. So pleased to see you back from maternity leave. It has been awfully quiet without you. If you had bothered to read a few threads first, you would have known that the password is on the post-it under the mouse-mat.

There have been a lot of new members joined up, mostly JNCOs.

In case you have not yet worked it out, DDI is the next D Int
  13. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fresh coffee please! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry everyone don't want to encourage him but that was very good!!