Int Corps Tats

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by cognitio1000, Sep 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trying to find out if anyone has the Int Corps cap badge as a tat? There must be someone who has?? Thinking of getting it done on my heart.......

2. Why not have "Who dares wins" over your top lip?

3. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Why not on your forehead? That would be particularly covert.

4. Apparently you don't need intelligence to be in the Int Corps...

I hope you just slipped through the net and this isn't a sign of the times.

5. No, its a sign of the times

6. Cheers scaley :roll:

7. Scaleyback I am but theres no Jimmy (or any other cap badge) marking me. :D

8. No No No No No NO !!!!!!

I hope this is a wind up as its your first post! But for Gods sake "thinking of getting it done on my heart" Please let this be wind up (shouldnt it be chest?)

If it isnt - why on earth would you want it in the first place?? - please post your reasons...

9. Sounds like a waaaaaaaaaaaaaah to me.

10. Have it positioned 1" above the left eye and then dye your hair green, that would alleviate the need for a beret.

11. That is very true, there is a common misconception that having intelligence is a prerequisite for joining the Intelligence Corps; the reality is that many of the skills required for intelligence collection and analysis demand a basic aptitude, an average IQ and an ability to learn.

12. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I thought the relevant section of QRs stated that Int Corps tattoos had to be on the inside of the eyelids.

13. I'm sure it would nicely set off the "loyalist paramilitary collusion unit" tat on the other shoulder?

I'm sticking with "IDM 5SCT groundhog day" just below the small of my back ( keeping it well away from the 49 Para recognition marking.....)

14. reasons for getting the Int Corps cap badge done - to show true loyalty to the Corps of course. Something that some transferees might want to start thinking about, but thats a different matter altogether.

and by the way this thread is going it will be a first. wonder if DVA have a list of cleared tattooists .............or maybe my local friendly MI section could find a suitable ink shop, that could be one for the next 2MI forum

oh and I am a pure blood in my 15th year........

15. :cheese:

:cheese: :D :cheese: