Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by THE_EDITOR, Dec 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 338th Meeting of the Army Dress Committee held on 12th Nov 08

Item 4

INT CORPS Regimental Jersey

After a brief discussion, HQ DINT's proposal to introduce at private expense a regimental jersey in a dark green Guernsey style for officers and WOs of the INT CORPS was agreed

Decision: Approved by ADC Decision No 4177

2. I'm sure it will be lovely.
  3. I think I've still got the one they persuaded me to buy back in '69 of the mice in the attic haven't had it. That one was for all ranks ...
  4. Yet another incentive for frustrated Staffies to gain that elusive promotion
  5. They would have extended the dress regs to include frustrated SSgts, but it was felt that there would be insufficient wool available to produce the required number and size of jersey.
  6. Have North Face started doing Gurnseys now then??

Will there be a grey one for those one for those special people
  7. Great, now we'll have jumpers that look like AGC green........
  8. So speaks a member of the service with a nice line in light blue blousen 'bomber' jackets! :roll:
  9. I got it. Anagram. Small Tin Landrover....
  10. Do the arms on yours buckle around the back?
  11. Will the LEs get issued leather patches?

I mean for the elbows...
  12. Oh, look everyone... A pun! 8)
  13. Only the real ass kissers will buy one and if one is to be produced, why not issue it? What idiot decided to make this a different shade of green from our berets? I haven't seen any missives from Ivory Tower HQ asking for the opinion of the wider Corps, I wonder why............
  14. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Presumably this will be for wear with barrack dress, which means that, if I do buy one, it'll be sitting in a drawer until Christ knows when. The only time I've actually worn barrack dress in living memory was at Shrivenham and I doubt I'll be going back there any time soon...
  15. I think you'll find barrack dress is going to return shortly........