Int Corps phase 1 training?

T

temporary_123

Hi everyone, seriously want to join intelligence corps ASAP. In the application process atm, anybody know where phase 1 would be as my recruiter does not know? :-?

T

temporary_123

That was my first guess but it does not say it anywhere and as I said my recruiter didn't know either. Thanks a lot :)

life...

Or more to the point: Does it really matter where you are going to do Phase 1 training. It's not as if you get a choice.

T

temporary_123

I know you don't get a choice but the reason I wanted to know was I have my interview next week and I want to be prepared.

It says on the army website, in the Int Corps brochure and various other sources FFS

Your recruiter should have printed you out a job sheet and it says on there

T

temporary_123

It doesn't say on my job sheet because I'm not 18 yet. But OPMI is my first job choice. And I mused have missed them out, I do apologise.

It doesn't say on my job sheet because I'm not 18 yet. But OPMI is my first job choice. And I mused have missed them out, I do apologise.
In case your recruiter has missed this bit out as well, Phase 1 for Int Corps is exactly the same as for every other cap badge.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C The Training Wing 2
N Int Corps 3
g2_loony_bin Int Corps 118