Int Corps officers

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by b_ollo_cks, Aug 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Int Corps officers. What do they actually do? I want to join the Int Corps but not sure if i want to be an officer. I've just finished a degree where i did a lot of remote sensing; image and altimetry analysis, which I'd like to do as a career in the Int Corps. So my question is, would i be better to apply to join the ranks or as an officer. Any help would be welcome...

2. A long and illustrious career awaits you at JARIC :lol: (Joint Air Reconnaissance Intelligence Centre). I have never been there, but imagine the actucal analysis will be conducted by NCOs, whereas Officers will undertake more management/tasking/briefing. Am I right from the floor?

Either way, start taking the Vitamin D pills now.
  3. The Force is strong in this one.

Is this the thing where you try to kill goats by staring at them?
  4. I find your lack of faith............disturbing.
  5. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Distance Learning?
  6. My jedi skills weren't strong enough to kill goats so i had to reside myself to remotely sensing the undergarments of young ladies.
  7. The book to look out is: - The Men Who Stare At Goats. A fine killing gentleman you will be!
  8. <choke>
  9. Isn't that the crazy shoite that the CIA and KGB used to do back in the 70's, whereby you got a bunch of odd psychics who claimed they could "see" enemy bases, nuclear storage facilities etc from the other side and then locate them? Might have been called remote viewing thinking about it :)

No marking maps in the back of 432's for those boys....