Int Corps office games

#1
There will be a few army wide, but I'm after any Corps specific ones.

I thought that "Picking up your boss' phone before he does" is a good one utilising the remote pick up.

Of course there's always the "c.o.c.k" game a la The Office.
 
#2
g2_loony_bin said:
There will be a few army wide, but I'm after any Corps specific ones.

I thought that "Picking up your boss' phone before he does" is a good one utilising the remote pick up.

Of course there's always the "c.o.c.k" game a la The Office.
Might be a bit difficult if they have a phone which shows who's calling.
 
#3
k613 said:
g2_loony_bin said:
There will be a few army wide, but I'm after any Corps specific ones.

I thought that "Picking up your boss' phone before he does" is a good one utilising the remote pick up.

Of course there's always the "c.o.c.k" game a la The Office.
Might be a bit difficult if they have a phone which shows who's calling.
None in my office mate which introduces internal office c.o.c.king!!!
 
#4
I am pretty sure I have read threads in here that claim you are all too busy to go to Bn Conc Camps, yet you have time for larking around?

What about the old "Good lad" game?
 
#5
Simple yet effective.. if you have a phone where the reciever sits up and down (a la synergy ones on Telic) as opposed to the old green DSTN ones (where it's across the way), simply rotate the hadset through 180 degrees so that when the unsuspecting victing answers their phone they hold it earpiece to their mouths. Highly amusing whilst on ops. :D

The only other one I can think of with the phones is when someone's on the phone, pull the handset gently away from their ear - they will instinctively hoik it back towards them as hard as they can and twat themselves in the side of the head. When done effectivley it's one of the single funniest things that you can realistically get away with in the office! :) Mind you.. I dont think these are Corps specific. Specific Corps one would be the old "Who knows what this picture of a tank is?" (Cue recognition geek - "It's a BRDM-2blahblahblah) Rest of office - "YOU'RE A HOMO!!" .... Hey I thouhgt it was funny! :s

 
#6
If you pick up the bosses phone, you have to make sure his hand gets as close to it as humanly possible before you pick it up. Another favourite is to ask the sproggiest member of the section "is that the phone ringing?" when he inevitably says yes, this is swiftly followed by a loud "Wah"!
 
#7
i remember a particularly technophobic OC we had in NI in 91... broke more phones and typewriters than one could remember. once used the old "BT code" to dial an 0898 recorded pornline number, then patched it through to his office. cue the highly amusing scenario:

"oooh, i want to suck your cock until you are as hard as a stick of rock..."
"WHO THE BLOODY HELL IS THIS?!??!"
"i want to sit on your face..."
"WHO ARE YOU? WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?"

slams down the phone in consternation, whilst we giggle like a bunch of teenage schoolgirls hiding in the next office :lol:
 
#8
Did a similar thing in NI. Patched someone in to one of those rant lines. The rant was about making someones daughter pregnant, but the guy (unknown to us) introduced himself as Maj somebody or other. The guy on the receiveing end sh*t himself!!!!!

Made for a good debreif afterwards.
 
#9
......Drinking Beer.....


8O
 
#10
SHAG

MARRY

MURDER.

Used with 3 members of the opposite sex who are quite close in terms of 'rankings'. Even a perceived etiquette, so that you cant include window lickers and bouncing lovelies in the same trio. One person chooses three... everyone else chooses order and then justifies!

Usually used with regard to celebrities no Int Corps person would have the chance of meeting, never mind shagging, marrying, or murdering...

but also very funny when applied to colleagues, or well known figures in the Corps! Especially when backed up by the thought processes and the experiences of the chooser with certain individuals as to who gets what...

Now shall we turn this thread into a game ? :wink: :D
 
#11
Davros_the_Dalek said:
Mind you.. I dont think these are Corps specific. Specific Corps one would be the old "Who knows what this picture of a tank is?" (Cue recognition geek - "It's a BRDM-2blahblahblah) Rest of office - "YOU'RE A HOMO!!" .... Hey I thouhgt it was funny! :s


Fool. A BRDM-2 isn't a tank. Basic schoolboy error worthy of over zealous BBC reporting. You should really
know better blahblahblah :)
 
#12
Bah... please see attached photo in my previous post!
 
#13
olddearhunter said:
SHAG

MARRY

MURDER.


Used with 3 members of the opposite sex who are quite close in terms of 'rankings'. Even a perceived etiquette, so that you cant include window lickers and bouncing lovelies in the same trio. One person chooses three... everyone else chooses order and then justifies!

Usually used with regard to celebrities no Int Corps person would have the chance of meeting, never mind shagging, marrying, or murdering...

but also very funny when applied to colleagues, or well known figures in the Corps! Especially when backed up by the thought processes and the experiences of the chooser with certain individuals as to who gets what...

Now shall we turn this thread into a game ? :wink: :D

is it wrong to want to do all three to the same woman? 8O











before you say 'no', you should understand that i want to change the order too :twisted:
 
#14
you talking about your ex again???

let it go.......deep breaths......

:p :p :p
 
#15
As a young LCpl I returned to my desk one morning having been on a visit, sat down at my desk and immediately collapsed into a pile of wood and metal. My colleagues had removed every single screw from my desk and chair and rebalanced everything perfectly. Obviously the first thing I grabbed when my chair collapsed was the edge of the desk...!

Although I was the victim, it was an amazingly effective stunt.
 
#16
Take standard packet of digestive biscuits, place unopened in roll of cartridge paper or similar. Bounce of desk,wall, floor etc until contents reduced to fine crumbs. Remove carefully from cartridge paper, ensure sides of wrapping look smooth and place alongside kettle. Sit back and await first theiving bastard to try nicking one.
 
#17
go to colleague's desk whilst they are skiving at the NAAFI.
stretch a thick elastic band across inside top of desk drawer.
insert sharpened pencil facing outwards, stretch inside part of elastic band behind it.
pencil is then only held in place by you carefully closing desk drawer, so that tip is gripped between drawer and desk.
sit back and laugh when they come back, open their drawer and get a sharpened pencil in the guts / groin.



p.s. the author will not be held responsible for any lost eyes, teeth, earlobes or anything else. if you're daft enough to do this, you're on your own :D
 
#18
Super gluing everything to the surface of the desk.

Or filling desk draw to the brim with washing powder, complete with contents.
 
#19
The idle mind comes up with some great office pranks. But the busy mind, and the busy minds of a collective produce outstanding pranks when faced with a determinedly idle victim. TELIC 3, Basra Palace. Nice bloke, but not the greatest with computers, and not the brightest, not the busiest either.

Changing the auto-correct.... endless fun.
Changing signature block....
sticky on base of infra red mouse, victim returns and twiddles mouse to bring screen to life...calls IT Support girl who comes and checks under mouse...
unplugging mouse from usb port, see above
turning picture upside down on monitor
redirecting all other phones in the office into his, he wonders why he's getting so many calls for other people
calling his phone from other phones in the office and hanging up as he picks up
redirecting his phone to the Chief of staff, who doesn't take kindly to taking calls for him
he was also fixated by his desk being tidy which made things too easy, cue sweet wrappers all over his desk, pens not straight, keyboard moved
sending a group email from his account offering ten sets of tickets to cup final...jsut phone to get hold of them...three or four hundred calls in three days...
nailing his beret to the (very high) ceiling where it hung for a day or so before he saw it.

happy days.
 
#20
once left myself logged into the system at 3 Div. one of my colleagues kindly emailed everyone in any position of responsibility from my account - GOC, COS etc.



think that's when my career went from a complete stop, to actual reverse gear :)
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MajorTom52 Int Corps 16
F Army Reserve 16
InsertFunnyName Int Corps 6

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top