Int Corps Mission

#1
Evening all. Need a bit of help please. I need to get hold of the official Int Corps Mission. Thanks.
 
#2
DON'T START
You don't think I'm going to bite on that one do you?

:-(
 
#3
Didn't it include the bit about "these instructions will self destruct in 5 seconds"?

:?

Rodney2q
 
#5
Hmmm, D INT have one, 1 MI Bde has one. I don't think the corps actually does. It does have role on the interweb site though......
 
#6
Minnesota_Viking said:
Is it like the Alamo? Try calling Ashford 22...

Oh Wait, it isn't there anymore is it?
Not for some time....however Flatfoot Sams is still alive and kicking from what I understand.
 
#7
smudge67 said:
Minnesota_Viking said:
Is it like the Alamo? Try calling Ashford 22...

Oh Wait, it isn't there anymore is it?
Not for some time....however Flatfoot Sams is still alive and kicking from what I understand.
Flatfoot Sams? You mean the Market pub doesn't have disco upstairs at the back anymore?

How time flies.
 
#8
252_me said:
Hmmm, D INT have one, 1 MI Bde has one. I don't think the corps actually does. It does have role on the interweb site though......
Cheers. I'll pass this on to the poor sod who is waiting out for my answer.
 
#9
Minnesota_Viking said:
smudge67 said:
Minnesota_Viking said:
Is it like the Alamo? Try calling Ashford 22...

Oh Wait, it isn't there anymore is it?
Not for some time....however Flatfoot Sams is still alive and kicking from what I understand.
Flatfoot Sams? You mean the Market pub doesn't have disco upstairs at the back anymore?

How time flies.
If I recall correctly most of us managed to get banned from that establishment anyway.
 
#10
rebel_with_a_cause said:
Minnesota_Viking said:
smudge67 said:
Minnesota_Viking said:
Is it like the Alamo? Try calling Ashford 22...

Oh Wait, it isn't there anymore is it?
Not for some time....however Flatfoot Sams is still alive and kicking from what I understand.
Flatfoot Sams? You mean the Market pub doesn't have disco upstairs at the back anymore?

How time flies.
If I recall correctly most of us managed to get banned from that establishment anyway.
Call yourself Int Corps....and you can't blag your way into a shite bar?? FFS!
 
#11
Smudge to be honest it was hardly worth bothering, blagging your way out was harder.
 
#12
If I remember correctly, that is where the Esprit de Corps came into its own when I returned from across the water in "76". I went in there with another buddy from the Corps, got pi**ed on the watered down lager, smiled at a reasonable looking bird, then got beaten up outside by her boyfriend and his mates whilst my erstwhile buddy did a runner.

No Rebel ! It wasn't Randy Mandy
 
#13
HIGHLANDER_SPY said:
If I remember correctly, that is where the Esprit de Corps came into its own when I returned from across the water in "76". I went in there with another buddy from the Corps, got pi**ed on the watered down lager, smiled at a reasonable looking bird, then got beaten up outside by her boyfriend and his mates whilst my erstwhile buddy did a runner.

No Rebel ! It wasn't Randy Mandy
I should think not, Mandy could never be desribed as reasonable looking, however she was very obliging.
 
#14
Annabella's and then Dusty's (or was it the other way round) in my day but stil a craphole!

Is the lady to which you old Warriors refer the same Mandy as worked in the Acorn? She was obliging as well!
 
#15
rebel_with_a_cause said:
HIGHLANDER_SPY said:
If I remember correctly, that is where the Esprit de Corps came into its own when I returned from across the water in "76". I went in there with another buddy from the Corps, got pi**ed on the watered down lager, smiled at a reasonable looking bird, then got beaten up outside by her boyfriend and his mates whilst my erstwhile buddy did a runner.

No Rebel ! It wasn't Randy Mandy
I should think not, Mandy could never be desribed as reasonable looking, however she was very obliging.
From the display she gave those of us who were awake in the bottom room of Block 6 one night - and I won't embarrass you any further Reb - she looked pretty reasonable in the dark !

Sorry to disappoint you Glad - I think she was one of Ashford town's line up of beauties - along with the 16 year old who tried to take my virginity in the drying room of Block 6A - at least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it !
 
#16
[quote="HIGHLANDER_SPY]along with the 16 year old who tried to take my virginity in the drying room of Block 6A[/quote]

does your bum still hurt just thinking about it? :D
 
#17
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
[quote="HIGHLANDER_SPY]along with the 16 year old who tried to take my virginity in the drying room of Block 6A
does your bum still hurt just thinking about it? :D[/quote]

Someone mistook him for a sheep in the dark.
 
#18
rebel_with_a_cause said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
[quote="HIGHLANDER_SPY]along with the 16 year old who tried to take my virginity in the drying room of Block 6A
does your bum still hurt just thinking about it? :D
Someone mistook him for a sheep in the dark.[/quote]


No it didn't hurt, but the embarrassment of being caught in the store room behind the snooker table in the NAAFI with her 18 year old sister hurt a lot more - especially as it was Gill D**** who caught me !
 
#19
Highlander-Spy, the Cassanova of the 70's Int Corps.
 
#20
rebel_with_a_cause said:
Highlander-Spy, the Cassanova of the 70's Int Corps.
Rebel - I'm surprised that given your time over the past 36 odd years in both the ranks and since you've had your brain removed, that your spelling is still as atrocious as ever ! Must Do Better.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top