Int Corps Life

#1
Hey there just wondered what day to day life is like in the int corps, in the sense of is it mostly in an office based environment and every now and then you go on operations? if so how often or is it more operations. Im not asking for specifics just general life.

Also in peoples experience if you get accepted into int corps how long till you start training?
 
#3
territoriallybarmy said:
Also in peoples experience if you get accepted into int corps how long till you start training?
I started to get accepted about 15 years after training

like the man said:
doublecrease said:
try the recruiting and familiarisation thread at the top of the Int Corps forum.
 
#4
Don't even get me started! :evil: :evil:
 
#5
territoriallybarmy said:
Hey there just wondered what day to day life is like in the int corps, in the sense of is it mostly in an office based environment and every now and then you go on operations? if so how often or is it more operations. Im not asking for specifics just general life.

Also in peoples experience if you get accepted into int corps how long till you start training?
[marq=up]TAXI !!!!!!
 
#7
Lexx_valentine said:
They recieve emails, copy and paste stuff and brief officers.
There is also a bit of security stuff thrown in... just for an excuse to flap about stuff.
ah, there speaks the bitter voice of inexperience. tenner says you're a scaley or a clerk. :)
 
#9
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Lexx_valentine said:
They recieve emails, copy and paste stuff and brief officers.
There is also a bit of security stuff thrown in... just for an excuse to flap about stuff.
ah, there speaks the bitter voice of inexperience. tenner says you're a scaley or a clerk. :)
Scaley ;)
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Int Corps 27
paddington_88 Int Corps 1
N Int Corps 54

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top