Int Corps desktop wallpaper?

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Chinggis, Mar 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know where I can download some desktop wallpaper with the Corps cap badge? I found one on Webshots, but that has the king’s crown version.

2. Sad alert

3. You can have a desktop of my rusty sheriffs badge. It looks similar to the centre of the Corps capbadge and doesnt have a crown, so no need to worry.

4. It's not as sad as the infamous "Corps Carpet" my old Sy Coy had in the Mess at the Swiss Cottage TAC.

5. why would you want this ???

6. Because I'm sad, apparently.

7. Why don't you just Photoshop one up?

8. The biggest badge I could find is only 200 x 240 pixels, which would look rather lost on a 1280 x 1024 desktop.

9. I'm surprised E-Bay dont have it, they have everything else about the Int Corps, or failing that try Disney.com.......I do expect a deluge of hate mail for this.........but, hey........who gives a toss.

10. we don't hate you, dragoon. we just find you an amusing distraction. a bit like a mentally disturbed puppy or something. you are one to be humoured, given a hug and sent on your way :)

you really must be bitter, you just keep coming back again and again. what did the corps ever do to you?

11. It's just a hobby really.........I did some bits with them some years ago and actually, they were more inclined to stab, stitch and try to f**k up each others postings and promotions more than mine, being an E2 Op I was no threat to their little empires. Suppose I could never quite believe what a bunch of back-stabbers they were, you probaly know some of them too !

12. if you hate them so much and despised being around them so much, why do you keep coming back? are you that desperate for some sort of connection?

13. 'hate'........not my kind of word. 'despised'............nope, not my word either. 'deperate'..........nope, again, not mine either.

14. you're right, i apologise for putting words in your mouth.

why don't you tell us the story in your own words. i'm all ears.

15. ...and all us chickens...