• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Int Corps desktop wallpaper?

Anyone know where I can download some desktop wallpaper with the Corps cap badge? I found one on Webshots, but that has the king’s crown version.

I'm surprised E-Bay dont have it, they have everything else about the Int Corps, or failing that try Disney.com.......I do expect a deluge of hate mail for this.........but, hey........who gives a toss.

we don't hate you, dragoon. we just find you an amusing distraction. a bit like a mentally disturbed puppy or something. you are one to be humoured, given a hug and sent on your way :)

you really must be bitter, you just keep coming back again and again. what did the corps ever do to you?

It's just a hobby really.........I did some bits with them some years ago and actually, they were more inclined to stab, stitch and try to f**k up each others postings and promotions more than mine, being an E2 Op I was no threat to their little empires. Suppose I could never quite believe what a bunch of back-stabbers they were, you probaly know some of them too !

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
if you hate them so much and despised being around them so much, why do you keep coming back? are you that desperate for some sort of connection?
I am inclined to agree. Why keep coming back? Unless life is so much unhappier without us, why would someone who is so much better than us keep returning?

Latest Threads