INT CORPS Cabbage Statue

Does anybody know if the PRI at Chicksands sells those cast metal "3D" Corps Cap Badge Objects D'Art? I am trying to get one for a Mess presentation and I definitely recall seeing one (as well as the big silver one in the central mess) and I am having difficulty getting hold of the PRI. Thanks.

Hissing_Sid said:
Does anybody know if the PRI at Chicksands sells those cast metal "3D" Corps Cap Badge Objects D'Art? I am trying to get one for a Mess presentation and I definitely recall seeing one (as well as the big silver one in the central mess) and I am having difficulty getting hold of the PRI. Thanks.
Make one yourself...

...out of a cabbage...

Imagine my delight when I spotted a small Corps belt, designed to be worn with suit trousers or jeans. We must have Versace working for us!

IIRC they were also available in something like bronze or resin.

I have to say how much I regret not buying one before I left.

Our stauette of a reptile pulling his pistol out, is looking a little lonely on the supper table each night, after he got dumped by the WRAC with an Ashai Pentax spotmatic 1000 c/w 55mm lens. :oops:

OK. A Corps belt isn't going to cut it so I suppose I shall have to get over to Tescos for a cabbage and some tin foil! By the way, can somebody PM me the tel. No of the PRI so I can find an alternative presentation. Thanks again.

Aaahhh don't you just love a happy ending.

Legoman said:
CrapSpy said:
For £120 they can keep the thing; it's hideous.
For that comment you will get one as a leaving present! Minor problem, somehow we will have to raise £120.....second thoughts maybe not!
I think the collection should stretch to an Int Corps Zippo lighter!

Does anyone remember the Mess artefact referred to as Lorraine's Pussy? I remember it at my last Mess Do at Chicksands and, indeed, voting for it at a WO's Convention. PERSEC prevents me from mentioning the Proposer.

Over4MeNow said:
Does anyone remember the Mess artefact referred to as Lorraine's Pussy? I remember it at my last Mess Do at Chicksands and, indeed, voting for it at a WO's Convention. PERSEC prevents me from mentioning the Proposer.
In the finest traditions of Scooby Doo, I wonder if there's a clue in the post...........

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chrisg46 Int Corps 9
MajorTom52 Int Corps 16
F Army Reserve 16