• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

INT CORPS Cabbage Statue

Does anybody know if the PRI at Chicksands sells those cast metal "3D" Corps Cap Badge Objects D'Art? I am trying to get one for a Mess presentation and I definitely recall seeing one (as well as the big silver one in the central mess) and I am having difficulty getting hold of the PRI. Thanks.

Hissing_Sid said:
Does anybody know if the PRI at Chicksands sells those cast metal "3D" Corps Cap Badge Objects D'Art? I am trying to get one for a Mess presentation and I definitely recall seeing one (as well as the big silver one in the central mess) and I am having difficulty getting hold of the PRI. Thanks.
Make one yourself...

...out of a cabbage...

Imagine my delight when I spotted a small Corps belt, designed to be worn with suit trousers or jeans. We must have Versace working for us!

IIRC they were also available in something like bronze or resin.

I have to say how much I regret not buying one before I left.

Our stauette of a reptile pulling his pistol out, is looking a little lonely on the supper table each night, after he got dumped by the WRAC with an Ashai Pentax spotmatic 1000 c/w 55mm lens. :oops:

OK. A Corps belt isn't going to cut it so I suppose I shall have to get over to Tescos for a cabbage and some tin foil! By the way, can somebody PM me the tel. No of the PRI so I can find an alternative presentation. Thanks again.

Legoman said:
CrapSpy said:
For £120 they can keep the thing; it's hideous.
For that comment you will get one as a leaving present! Minor problem, somehow we will have to raise £120.....second thoughts maybe not!
I think the collection should stretch to an Int Corps Zippo lighter!

Does anyone remember the Mess artefact referred to as Lorraine's Pussy? I remember it at my last Mess Do at Chicksands and, indeed, voting for it at a WO's Convention. PERSEC prevents me from mentioning the Proposer.

Over4MeNow said:
Does anyone remember the Mess artefact referred to as Lorraine's Pussy? I remember it at my last Mess Do at Chicksands and, indeed, voting for it at a WO's Convention. PERSEC prevents me from mentioning the Proposer.
In the finest traditions of Scooby Doo, I wonder if there's a clue in the post...........

Latest Threads