Int Corps Basic

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by NikkiS, Jul 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Where is the basic held for into corps?

2. Shhhhhh, we're not allowed to tell you.

3. Chicksands, Bedfordshire I believe.

4. basic was/is in Winchester, apparently moving to Pirbright or Bassingbourn though

5. Phase 1 training (used to be called basic training) - Winchester (last I heard)

Phase 2 training (used to be called trade training) - Chicksands

6. That's just generic training right? I assumed the OP wanted to know where he would do Int corps training?

As a note I was at Bassingbourn a couple of weeks ago, seems a nice set up but its does seem slightly in the middle of the back beyond, which is a shame as that’s where I will be going :cry:

7. I need to be less generic in these q's don't i? - I was going for what ATR - Bassingbourn, Pirbright etc!

8. Yep. Last I heard it's at Bassingbourn

9. Yep. Last I heard it's at Bassingbourn

10. Pretty sure it is Pirbright.

11. B'bourne/born/brn/brrrrrrrrrrr... sorry got the wrong teeth in today - that's not too bad but stop giving us raspberry jam in the sandwiches!!!!

BB may have one of the few assault courses left in blighty, but Winchester has a Cathedral that's (maybe) older.....

edited for geordie spelling... :D

12. Pirbright, not Bassingbourne

13. I'm havn trouble ajusting ma teeff but I never mentioned the county of Slurrey....

Pirbright - sounds like a toothpaste!!!

"Its not son!!! Let me see your teeth."

Why?

"cos u aint smiling now sunshine nor for a looooong time!!!"

Sorry, bored, tired, - in fact beyond bored and tired, now onto "fed up to the back teeth" with "where will they send me???" kind of frame of mind/never mind the posts...

Check the rail ticket you get when you exchange the travel warrant you're given viz a viz the exorbitant fee thats's slapped onto the army's costs to ship you to your destination.

Sorry guys/gals I'm too spackered to be civil/polte :-(

14. I bieleve that phase one training for male applicants joining Int. corps will be taking place at Pirbright.