Int Corp with an (old) police caution?

Apply,
BTW its Corps not Corp

There are people who have served and are still serving who have done worse and been convicted. I say go for it.

As long as you declare it when you apply. Whether the Corps will take a confessed bounder, cad and frankly poor (why else would a gentleman shoplift?) applicant is another matter altogether. If not, apply as a 'tom'. It's a far better career anyway, and with your self confessed credentials...you're a shoe in, and quite frankly, CRSM material.

We need more criminals in the Corps

Be aware that even spent convictions and cautions remain on the PNC so don't forget any that you may have missed like Murder, Buggery appearing in Fiesta Readers Wives like at least one former member of the Corps !

Go in and apply but, as has been said before, be upfront with what you've done. With enough strength to lift and entire shop, I think you'll be a shoe in with the Royal Regiment of Tank Chuckers though.

What with the Stevens Inquiry, I'm surprised there are not a few more still in with criminal backgrounds!!!!

cpunk

LE
We need more criminals in the Corps

Be aware that even spent convictions and cautions remain on the PNC so don't forget any that you may have missed like Murder, Buggery appearing in Fiesta Readers Wives like at least one former member of the Corps !
I missed that one.

A caution is a conviction. You can only be cautioned if you admit guilt.
Actually a caution is a caution. It's only treated as though it were a previous conviction if the person is subsequently found guilty of another offence in a court of law.

Otherwise it remains 'a caution'

Sorry to be pedantic

I missed that one.
Unfortunately cpunk and Rodney 2q, not me, but I confess that he was of my generation. However, the OSA prevents me from identifying him any further as I know that he reads these posts - sometimes !

I would steal the same £25 bottle of wine (carbonnieux) every week. Then one day I got arrogant and tried to steal a camille giroud (v nice burgundy) which had some kind of a secret security sticker on it
well, you sound like just the kind of bloke we want in the army. :roll:

have you considered the kingos or the cheshires?

"We want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs,thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswagglers,train robbers, shit kickers and Methodists".