Int Corp with an (old) police caution?

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by yentobisrich, Sep 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Aaa

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  2. Apply,
    BTW its Corps not Corp

3. Oxford, Cambridge, or Hull?

4. Only one caution? Wuss.

5. There are people who have served and are still serving who have done worse and been convicted. I say go for it.

6. As long as you declare it when you apply. Whether the Corps will take a confessed bounder, cad and frankly poor (why else would a gentleman shoplift?) applicant is another matter altogether. If not, apply as a 'tom'. It's a far better career anyway, and with your self confessed credentials...you're a shoe in, and quite frankly, CRSM material.

7. And there speaks the voice of experience

8. Being a total W-anchor is not a crime, and there's plenty of them got in!!

9. We need more criminals in the Corps

Be aware that even spent convictions and cautions remain on the PNC so don't forget any that you may have missed like Murder, Buggery appearing in Fiesta Readers Wives like at least one former member of the Corps !

10. A caution is a conviction. You can only be cautioned if you admit guilt.

11. Go in and apply but, as has been said before, be upfront with what you've done. With enough strength to lift and entire shop, I think you'll be a shoe in with the Royal Regiment of Tank Chuckers though.

12. What with the Stevens Inquiry, I'm surprised there are not a few more still in with criminal backgrounds!!!!

13. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

I missed that one.

14. Actually a caution is a caution. It's only treated as though it were a previous conviction if the person is subsequently found guilty of another offence in a court of law.

Otherwise it remains 'a caution'

Sorry to be pedantic

15. I always thought there was something odd about him....

:)

Rodney2q