"Insurgents" mortar explodes in tube

I usually kick off about internet links in here, but that one is a bit special :D

Its just a pity he wasnt instructing half a dozen more of them in close proximatory when it went off.

Bet that made his ears ring. What a choker, Ali.

Edit - And I bet that bloke in the second one is still rubbing his b*ll*cks. That's assuming he found them.

Both look very ify to me.

The one with the mortar has the explosion to the left of the firer and also has an explosion after from the mortar. Look closely a number of times.

Your link shows a RR that goes bang and the cameraman does not flinch, got nerves of steel that boy.

offog said:
Both look very ify to me.

The one with the mortar has the explosion to the left of the firer and also has an explosion after from the mortar. Look closely a number of times.

Your link shows a RR that goes bang and the cameraman does not flinch, got nerves of steel that boy.
i've got one word for you: Tripod

ive got another, look again.

SparkySteve said:
offog, there is a frame-by-frame version here: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=971_1187516640

Which shows the initial (And seems only) detonation focused in a stream directly out of the barrel.

Out of my depth here, but it looks genuine.
Thanks that’s a far better version of him getting this 72 virgins.

Where do all of these virgins come from and with all the martyrs we have had lately is there a shortage?

Latest Threads