Instructors Required for GI Jane days / Bushcraft / Basic infantry skills

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by Christina-N.A.G, Dec 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do you have a couple of spare weekends next year, do you like to teach or assist others?
    If you have the availability and experience to help we would very much like to hear from you!

What do we require?
    We are looking to build a training team to help provide training to our women in 2011.
    We require instructors for our not for profit organisation to teach in:
    Fieldcraft / Bushcraft / Basic infantry skills.

Why do we need it?
    We work with other charity's and organisations and we hope to use the things we learn to help others:
    We are looking to get a core group of our girls trained up to a standard where they can assist our training team and help other females who would gain from participating in outdoor activities.

The events and training we promote assist in our organisations aims.
    Our organisation aims:
    * To build confidence & self esteem.
    * Team work.
    * Promote fitness.
    * Promote like minded females to participate in physical sports together.
    * Communication.
    * To help provide training for all types and all abilities.
    * To help charities raise funds
    * To assist with building a knowledge bank for each girl in outdoors training.

What can we offer you?
    Insurance and Travel Expenses:
    Because we are a not for profit organisation, the funds we raise will be used to cover our overheads such as equipment to run the events and currently we can provide expenses paid and insurance cover for the training team...your time will be voluntary but you will be using it to help others.
    We are currently in the process of applying to government grants and funds to gain access to further funding to assist with this.
    Instructing can be very rewarding especially when you are helping others learn for a good cause passing your knowledge and skills on to willing participants
    We can offer you a chance to be part of a great organisation which helps women within the UK.
    We have lots of support globally from our members and we have sister organisations starting up in Europe and America.

When and Where will you be required?
    Two training weekenders will be put on in late spring and early autumn next year.
    We run our organisation from private woodlands and also military bases within the UK.
    We would like to hear from people interested from the following areas ( Wales / Salisbury / Surrey / Hampshire / Kent / Essex) although we will discuss things with you further if you are further afield.

If you would like to know more about what we do please see
    If you would like to apply please email stating your name, location, relevant experience you feel may benefit us.

Many thanks
  2. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

This should be interesting Airsoft and women.

Two subject ARRSE loves but for different reasons.
  3. Are you after blokes or women?
  4. Ok :) I am fully aware of the feelings on Airsoft and have pointed out what we do and in the past how my girls are not part of the wannabe walter paternity...thanks for the heads up sure readers will observe what our organisation is all about and make constructive comments.
    NAG: Organisation for females - concentrating on the outdoors and how it can benefit people. Airsoft weapons are just what we use when we take a trip to an event and let some steam off or we need to raise funding by running our own events.

@ Ironrations - We are looking for either male or female instructors
  5. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

I can recommend the website - explains what they are all about.
  6. Are the birds fit?
  7. are you muffin? :)
  8. Depends on how drunk / susceptible to GHB you are :)
  9. Blimey, if that's the offer, where do I sign up?
  10. I think you may have to speak to muffin if your interested in the GHB
    I can only offer what I have listed due to funding restrictions, but we do have a good future ahead of us as we are the only suppliers of its kind within the industry were linked to.
    if anyone is genuinely interested and have questions you can always pm me for an informal chat or add our facebook profile NationalAirsoft Girls-profile | Facebook
  11. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

I could be down with this !!!
  12. Pm inbound mate :)
  13. Love your FB Xmas photo ;)
  14. If you ever make inroads North of the walls, I know a few folk who'd help out
  15. I am an Joint Services Pillow Fighting Instructor.

Alas I am only allowed to take naked students, as I haven't been trained in the various H&S implications of wearing clothes... like buttons flying off and taking out an eye.

But I offer NAG my services any way.