Institutional Emasculation

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tartan_Terrier, Feb 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When I went to pick up my son from school today I was a couple of miunutes early, and as I needed a p1ss I used the school toilets.

I was so surprised by what I saw on the wall that I had to take a photo to show you all here on ARRSE.

[​IMG]

What in God's name are they doing? They won't let the lads climb trees, they're not keen on them playing with guns, Heaven help them if they get caught fighting, and now this!

What's the ARRSE verdict?

2. Weren't you tempted to leave some witty graffiti?

3. If I'd been quicker witted I might have, but to be perfectly honest I can't think of a suitable comment even now.

4. That's a canny sized cock for a depiction of a schoolkid. I digress, to get a true answer on kid's genitalia try PM'ing semper.

5. And why does he turn his cap back to front when he stands to take a p!ss?

6. This bodes a couple of remarks:
    1. Are there no urinals in the male toilets
    or
    2. If yes to 1 then why sit on the blooming things
    and
    3. Do you have to stand for a poo
    4. If by sitting down do the males have to go in pairs now?
    Gabber is flabbered

HH

7. If I was you and needed a bit of cash I would try taking the school to court for .....something

There must be some ism or other that they are disrespecting with that sign.

Small dicked blokes maybe?

Could be worth a few quid.

8. Do you always carry a camera to the gents at a school, or are you a closet hermer? Speak up man!

9. Whatever next..... women will complaining about you wiping your c0ck on the curtains and shatting in thier fishtank after you have sh@gged them, and if you cant do that get it in thier handbag or kettle as its SOPs for one night stands. God forbid when that ceases. I will be writing to my MP.

My advice is that you put a skirt on the picture with mit knob exposed and then it means for any ladyboys using the toilet they have to sit down to take a p!ss like layyyyyydies do.

As you can see I am not Jim'll Fix it but I have a f@cking good go, espically if fit birds are involved.(note - fit birds and must have fishtanks and handbags at the ready and espically silk curtains) :p

10. Benefit of the doubt. You didn't notice that the OP was about a school?

11. Was it just a Urban myth or true that German law requires men (their men) to sit when having a P?

12. I would like to see them try to actually enforce that directive...............

I wonder what the punishment would be?

13. I carry it pretty much everywhere as it's built into my mobile.

To answer HH's question, no there are no urinals. There are toilets all over the place, none that I've seen are designated as being only for ladies or gents.

RT, I would imagine that he's got his cap turned back to avoid wetting the brim in case of extreme splashback.

14. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I do hope that you pissed on the floor.