Instant Tourettes - Just Add News Item.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by smartascarrots, Dec 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. LINK

Just when you thought the vein on your temple could cope with the pressures building up, they go and do this.

If ever a revolution was needed it was 50 years ago. Utterly, utterly Parliamentary.
  2. Cheeky ******* bastards!

3. The barefaced fooking cheek of them.
    Will have to make sure the electorate is reminded when the general election comes round.
    I live next door to a polling station and I fully intend to have a poster on my garden fence listing the current MP's expense claims.

I cinfess that during the original expenses scandal I managed to break a radio in one of the vans at work whilst getting a bit ethusiastic at venting my anger. Fortunatly nobody else was there to see it and I managed to dodge any blame.
  4. Dear Santa,

I've been a good boy all year and would like the following:

6ft of rope, 1 1/2" thick, hemp

1 pitchfork

Large portable lamppost

Rampaging mob (assorted)

Love and kisses

P.S. Could you deliver them to Westminster? My back's giving me gyp and I don't fancy lugging them all that way.
  5. I honestly believe these people think we are all as stupid,forgetful and arrogant as them,i am suitably outraged,cnuts.
  6. MV
    Check FB - DEf Plt approved.
  7. I'm surprised that any of you are surprised.They will all continue to keep their noses in the trough,and if that means bending the rules,and breaking the law,then that will be done.
  8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Many MPs were unhappy about the "retrospective" nature of the ruling and had been expected to appeal.

They are happy enough to pass retrospective legislation on the rest of us so fuck em.
  9. Every member in Parliament should have been given a kicking when they introduced the smoking ban.
    As soon as they exempt themselves form the law they imposed on the rest of us (by making House of Commons bars exempt from the ban) they should have been given the elbow.
    Thieving scum, every last one of them.

One law for all? Not in Britain.
  10. They are outraged and fighting back because they still...'Dont Get it!'... greedy fakers.....