• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Instant Sunshine over Iran

jim24

LE
Book Reviewer
Israel is working on improving its nuclear weapons capabilities, according to a report by the independent Trident commission in the United Kingdom that was published in the Guardian newspaper on Monday.

Report: Israel seeking to upgrade its nuclear weapons capabilities - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

But today it just got better,Israel test-fired a ballistic missile on Wednesday, at the Palmahim Israel Defense Forces base in central Israel. The test was part of an examination of a new missile currently being developed by the defense establishment.

IDF test-fires ballistic missile in central Israel - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Oh, but Israel doesn't have nuclear weapons. That would be in breach of pretty much every single anti-proliferation treaty in existence and therefore couldn't possibly happen.

Any suggestion otherwise is anti-Semitic.

Oh, but Israel doesn't have nuclear weapons. That would be in breach of pretty much every single anti-proliferation treaty in existence and therefore couldn't possibly happen.

Any suggestion otherwise is anti-Semitic.
I had an aunty Irene once.............

Oh yeah, Israel, Nuclear weapons, why...that's preposterous!!!!!

On the plus side, Iran is huge so it won't be all of it that gets melted, just a few small bits. Unless the Israelis have developed something special.

All the same, I see a commercial opportunity. How about a geiger counter insert for vehicle exhaust pipes, so we'll know when we've been sold radioactive Iranian oil?

Pure sabre rattling.

It's not exactly a state secret that if she launched one for real in a offensive preemptive strike mode, Every Israeli on the face of the planet would become a target of hate, and i would think it reasonable the same for all citizens of the world's nuclear playing country's.

What about Irans 2000 or so mobile rocket launchers ? If Israel attacks the nuclear facility, then Iran will just send some rockets. Not sure about the range capability.

Pure sabre rattling.

It's not exactly a state secret that if she launched one for real in a offensive preemptive strike mode, Every Israeli on the face of the planet would become a target of hate, and i would think it reasonable the same for all citizens of the world's nuclear playing country's.
As opposed to all the Love they feel right now? Isreal is the Man U of nations: everyone hates us and we don't care.

I don't think the Red Sea Pedestrians are going to express deliver Instant Sunshine to Iran anytime soon, but it has nothing to do with how the rest of the world will react and everything to do with screwing as much "aid" as possible out of the Septics. It's a more sophisticated version of the North Korean Nuke Tests; nice country, Iran...be a shame if something happend to it...

jim24

LE
Book Reviewer
What about Irans 2000 or so mobile rocket launchers ? If Israel attacks the nuclear facility, then Iran will just send some rockets. Not sure about the range capability.

IDF holds drill simulating rocket attack on central Israel
Sirens sound throughout central Israel for 90 seconds; drill comes amid mounting speculation that Israeli leaders could be preparing attack on Iran.

IDF holds drill simulating rocket attack on central Israel - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

On the plus side, Iran is huge so it won't be all of it that gets melted, just a few small bits. Unless the Israelis have developed something special.

All the same, I see a commercial opportunity. How about a geiger counter insert for vehicle exhaust pipes, so we'll know when we've been sold radioactive Iranian oil?
If World War III starts up in the Middle East vehicle exhaust emissions in Europe will no longer be a problem.

As opposed to all the Love they feel right now? Isreal is the Man U of nations: everyone hates us and we don't care.
They are gonna care if they finally achieve full pariah state status and get their financial and military aid cut, maybe sanctions put in place, maybe even the Palestinians no longer being told "Yeah sorry guys, the Israelis can do whatever they damn well please". Which is why they'd have to be completely insane to do it, which is why they're gonna do it.

IDF holds drill simulating rocket attack on central Israel
Sirens sound throughout central Israel for 90 seconds; drill comes amid mounting speculation that Israeli leaders could be preparing attack on Iran.

IDF holds drill simulating rocket attack on central Israel - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
We don't get drills where I live and work, we get the real thing. The centre is probably least prepared in terms of the civpop attitude. Civil defence drills are pretty much standard here though in different areas at different times of the year.

Latest Threads