Instant medics

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by WasMe, Sep 14, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it me, or do medics keep appearing from nowhere?

Over the past 12 months, I have met people (normally SNCO) who no one knows! Sounds daft, but look at things like the promotions list and count the names you know or a fellow workmatesknows.....normally not many!

Do we have secret postings where these people are kept until they appear as a SNCO, WO or commissioned?

They normally appear on parades or other functions with brand new mess dress or no 2's, no medals and their boots still creak!

We normally meet people (if only in passing) at do's or parades, or on tour. But these people keep appearing!!!!!!!
  2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

They must be the Med Center jockies, who aviod the Field Units like the plague! :wink:
  3. Are you trying to tell me that there are medics out there that avoid things?

You will be telling me that they would dry out of tours next!
  4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

God forbid! :lol:
  5. I meant CRY out of tours!!!

You can't have a tour coke in Hampshire!
  6. was me wrote,
    They normally appear on parades or other functions with brand new mess dress or no 2's, no medals and their boots still creak!

Thats because they've been tucked away in med centres playing solitare and drinking brews all day,and doing b.l.t.'s instead of b.f.t.s!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
  7. Huh, bloody good to anyone........can't take a temperature.....bloody CG.........hate bloody QAs..............hate bloody Doctors...............Nurse, can you change my catheter please 8O
  8. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Isnt there a box in the QM's you just add stella to?
  9. :twisted: :twisted:
  10. they are probably those hugely reliable TA chaps who have managed to get themselves a FTRS contract, then they volunteer for tours but constantly throw a 'welfare' 2 weeks before they are due to deploy (you know who you are, you w*nker) hence the fact that youve never seen them before and they have no medals.
  11. Them TA begining to fick you off :wink:
  12. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

We know who they are!! :lol: :wink:
  13. and id like to say a huge hi to the one in the 'northern hospital' who has just tried to stiff me by doing it. we will chat, soon.
  14. Id just like to say that as a TA soldier i put off my Diploma in Nursing just to get on Telic I. Not all the TA are the same, admittedly some just like the cushy numbers but not me.

ive now started my diploma (1 year late) but im happy that i did what i had to do
  15. Um .......FF angry is not what I imagine our nice 'Northern' disappointment would wish to see................sic em fido!! :twisted: