Inspirational

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by muzzleflash, Dec 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, but these two are a real credit to themselves, to they're Regiment and the army as a whole.

Well done lads, may your courage bring a reality to check to many who feel hard done by.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006570546,00.html

2. Bugger! and there was me planning a good old self pitying winge for later on about a couple of extra grey hairs ........I'll have to shelve that now.

3. Had the very great privilege to meet Aveuta. It's a shame that even the web can't convey the natural good humour and enthusiasm that oozes out of every pore of the bloke. His one goal, at the time I met him , was to get back to Regiment.

Now he has, bloody fantastic.

4. Good effort fellas, inspirational stuff.

Quote of the century. “So you get blown up. S**t happens. The leg isn’t going to grow back."

Lets hope the powers that be let them enjoy as full a career as possible. After all they are the best judge of what is good for them.

5. Brilliant lads, bloody good luck to them!

6. Amazing, and as the threads title says, inspirational.

Puts those of us who whinge about our lesser problems to shame.

7. Respect... You can't top that...

Well Done Fellas.....

8. Respect of the highest order
    WW

9. Good work lads. I hope that you get back - you're exactly the kind of soldiers that the Army needs.

10. Freaking hell!!

Hats off to the guys!! Large pice of humble pie being fetched from the fridge right now!

11. Amazing bravery - good luck to both of you

12. Now that is a truly inspirational story. I hope the MOD let them remain in the battalion and wish them both well.

13. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

For once I'm in absolute agreement with you Sven. :wink:

14. It's amazing how many times people post that

15. I have but a few words on this matter.

Fair bloody play.
    Those two are, as has been said, an Inspiration.